• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

Scotchman

Still New
16/7/23
USA
HCJAyp.jpeg
:unsure:

Scotchman

Still New
16/7/23
USA
The hands being a brighter white are killing me. Someone previously suggested a RAF dial/hand swap. Does anyone know of a good gen-like of white set? Deets?

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
It's only noticeable because I can tell, but it does stick out more in direct sunlight.

What about lume of hands without light? It’s bad like on LV version or match the strong lume of the dial?

Scotchman

Still New
16/7/23
USA
What about lume of hands without light? It’s bad like on LV version or match the strong lume of the dial?
It's not as noticeable like I've seen posted here, and honestly if someone didn't point it out I likely wouldn't have noticed.

It may be more noticeable on the LV due to larger hand size.

Lume is okay and not really an issue for me.

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
It's not as noticeable like I've seen posted here, and honestly if someone didn't point it out I likely wouldn't have noticed.

It may be more noticeable on the LV due to larger hand size.

Lume is okay and not really an issue for me.

Thanks mate. I was suspect about the LN with small hands could be have correct lume instead LV version and from your picture this seems to be right

Scotchman

Still New
16/7/23
USA
I'm probably going to order a set of RAF hands and see if they match better. I have to buy 2 sets minimum. I'm going order a set of LN for me and a set for the LV to post up for sale.

Reactions: mcboom and Nickyan

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I'm probably going to order a set of RAF hands and see if they match better. I have to buy 2 sets minimum. I'm going order a set of LN for me and a set for the LV to post up for sale.
Still have a new set of RAF hands :)

oldtools

Renowned Member
14/6/11
Where do you order RAF hands from?