• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Apsf 15450

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yup i was wrong. It changes slowly. Start at.11pm ends at.12:05 😂 sorry for the wrong info.
No apologies needed.
I appreciate your reviews about the 15202 and 15450 and am happy to see you enjoying the watches as they are meant to be enjoyed, without worry about flaws and such. Keep it going strong!

Reactions: beonghoon sohn

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Yup i was wrong. It changes slowly. Start at.11pm ends at.12:05 😂 sorry for the wrong info.
Recently I saw an instant date change mod for 15400 (3120 clone movement) advertised by WeChat sellers. However, idk if it's real and what it costs.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Here it is. 🙋‍♂️
I got this one after one rejection due to lower location of dw.

Pretty satisfying with the overall quality.

Especially the movement is awsome.
Quick date chane around 12 noon.
And the feeling that manipulating the crwon is really 'gen-like' smooth.

But the bracelet, i am not sure it just my bad luck or its the quality problem of thia whole series, feels little too sharp.

Compare to my xf 15202.

So i send it to local moder to polished and smoothned it a bit.

Size is bit small to my 17.3cm wrist.
I think 39 mm jumbo is perfect fot my wrist. But is seems good with the smart casual or suit.

I hope this article helps you make a choice.:)

Thanks for sharing mate. Looks great imo, although it does seem like the gen white dial has a bit more of a sunburst effect. Btw I think it’s a great size for your wrist, but I prefer smaller watches so I’m biased.

Reactions: beonghoon sohn

beonghoon sohn

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/3/19
south korea
Recently I saw an instant date change mod for 15400 (3120 clone movement) advertised by WeChat sellers. However, idk if it's real and what it costs.
Also heard that , there's modder who.can change this one to instant change, but i didn't check the price since it dosen't botjer me at all.

beonghoon sohn

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/3/19
south korea
Thanks for sharing mate. Looks great imo, although it does seem like the gen white dial has a bit more of a sunburst effect. Btw I think it’s a great size for your wrist, but I prefer smaller watches so I’m biased.
More smaller rhan this one? Haha that also nice. 2-30yrs ago that was standard.
Maybe there gonna be no reps which can compare to gen dial🤣 we should just enjoy what's on my wrist.

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
I would like to express my opinion on the white apsf 15450 that I bought for a friend: compared to my 15500 zf it really is another planet.. crystal, dial so rich in sunburst, brilliant indexes and wonderful finish. highly recommended

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
I would like to express my opinion on the white apsf 15450 that I bought for a friend: compared to my 15500 zf it really is another planet.. crystal, dial so rich in sunburst, brilliant indexes and wonderful finish. highly recommended

you think the finish and quality is better than ZF??

rek00001

24/4/13
6.5" wrist here, and I've been waiting a long time for a 15450. From my research, APSF seems to be the way to go.

And I consider myself blessed that I don't obsess over the minute flaws inherent in these reps, and just enjoy the watch.

I will be ordering from CTime, a dealer I haven't tried yet.

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
pensi che la finitura e la qualità siano migliori di quelle ZF?

6.5" wrist here, and I've been waiting a long time for a 15450. From my research, APSF seems to be the way to go.

And I consider myself blessed that I don't obsess over the minute flaws inherent in these reps, and just enjoy the watch.

I will be ordering from CTime, a dealer I haven't tried yet.
I ordered many watches from him, all was perfect

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I'm curious to anyone who owns or has had both in hand, how does the blue apsf dial compare with the JF. I have a legend modded JF which has been thinned to gen spec and had the dial modded. Would thr APSF dial be an upgrade or not? Any help greatly appreciated - pic of my JF below but mods feel free to remove as not apsf if not appropriate for this thread

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I'm curious to anyone who owns or has had both in hand, how does the blue apsf dial compare with the JF. I have a legend modded JF which has been thinned to gen spec and had the dial modded. Would thr APSF dial be an upgrade or not? Any help greatly appreciated - pic of my JF below but mods feel free to remove as not apsf if not appropriate for this thread

You can consider the new DP dial: