• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Apsf 15450

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Any one try the two tone APSF 15450? Curious about RG color
There is such thing as a reference RG color when the watch is brand new (even this varies between batches) but after some wear the RG color for different pieces will change different depending on the temperature, sunlight, and other environmental factors. I’ve seen many times gen RG APs with different tones. So for used APs there is no one color. It is entirely possible therefore that the brand new rep color replicates a possible tone of a used gen RG AP perfectly.

rockdaytona

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
There is such thing as a reference RG color when the watch is brand new (even this varies between batches) but after some wear the RG color for different pieces will change different depending on the temperature, sunlight, and other environmental factors. I’ve seen many times gen RG APs with different tones. So for used APs there is no one color. It is entirely possible therefore that the brand new rep color replicates a possible tone of a used gen RG AP perfectly.
Might be worth a try

skyw

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
EU
Not that I’m aware of so far. The clone 4302 is a lot better made than the 3120 IMHO.
I just recieved APSF watch with clone 4302 - looks good but rotor sounds like older miyota based reps 😂

Reactions: rockdaytona