• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Apsf 15450

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I'm seriously considering the APSF 15450 White dial based on Gabriele75rn opinion. I intend to wear without further mod. Does any one else have opinion on this APSF White dial before I buy? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
I would love to help you out with this, but I can't as my orders have been stalled for over two weeks. Apparently APS has delivery problems at the moment.

esuaae

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/9/23
I would love to help you out with this, but I can't as my orders have been stalled for over two weeks. Apparently APS has delivery problems at the moment.
I recently order a 15450 apsf 11 sep. I was also told that apsf are having some delay and may need to wait 3 weeks. But just received my QC pics today 30th Sep and looks great. I hope your comes along soon as well.

Reactions: JayBee0815

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sorry double comment above... stupid browser refresh 😲

ooh where'd u hear from? Any timelines or details?
Let's hope ZF do a really good white/silver dial 🥳
The DP 15450 dial does come in silver. The issue with the dial is that the tapisseries have the wrong geometry. The colors and finish are good though.

Reactions: Allure and AU-jkho

AU-jkho

Getting To Know The Place
9/10/23
Sydney, Australia
The DP 15450 dial does come in silver. The issue with the dial is that the tapisseries have the wrong geometry. The colors and finish are good though.
Hopefully the upcoming ZF dials have the accurate colours/ finish with better Geometry. 🤞🏼

You heard any news mate?
I'm itching to get into the APRO game; 15450st let's go! 🥳

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Sorry Al….the DP has the same geometry of gen…is the stock one that has the wrong ….or what?🫣🫣