• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Apsf 15450

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
Just got my 15450- I must say it is freaking tiny! I did not expect it to wear so small!!!

Such a beautiful watch, but this is a size I will not be wearing unfortunately... you may see it in the classifieds tomorrow

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Not the end of the world, my philosophy is that if you need to be a few inches away, or zoom in to see a flaw.... you should not worry about it.
That is a wonderful philosophy to adopt in the rep hobby, to be able to enjoy it to the fullest.

nicholaskk

Getting To Know The Place
26/11/22
Just got my 15450- I must say it is freaking tiny! I did not expect it to wear so small!!!

Such a beautiful watch, but this is a size I will not be wearing unfortunately... you may see it in the classifieds tomorrow
I kinda prefer 15450 to my 15400 now. I have a smaller 6.5" wrist.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
I kinda prefer 15450 to my 15400 now. I have a smaller 6.5" wrist.
I have an even smaller wrist, and I feel like the 37mm is tiny. It wears similar to my wife's DJ36... weird! Either way, I think I need to go back to the 15202, I was so excited for this watch!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

If you’re in the CONUS and willing to do a reserved sale, let me know!

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
3RSPcb.jpg

3RSC4i.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Agreed, bars don't seem parallel
Also, the screw between 2 and 3 could be tightened ?
You can’t tighten an AP bezel screw that way. In fact they are decorative bolts and not screws per se. They need to be adjusted from the caseback for a proper construction AP case. Not sure if the screws on this is even adjustable.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
You can’t tighten an AP bezel screw that way. In fact they are decorative bolts and not screws per se. They need to be adjusted from the caseback for a proper construction AP case. Not sure if the screws on this is even adjustable.
So are both IPF and APSF applying the same case construction with fake bezel screws?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
So are both IPF and APSF applying the same case construction with fake bezel screws?
I’m not sure about APSF but definitely for IPF.
My point was that even on the gen, the bezel screws should not be touched by screwdrivers. They’re not screws per se and what we see are the decorative heads of bolts connecting with the caseback screws.

DateDelete

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/10/19
I’m not sure about APSF but definitely for IPF.
My point was that even on the gen, the bezel screws should not be touched by screwdrivers. They’re not screws per se and what we see are the decorative heads of bolts connecting with the caseback screws.
Are you able to mod the bezel screws on either model?

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Looking for this model, but I understood that dial is not so good. Suggestion for the less fake tell dial color?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Looking for this model, but I understood that dial is not so good. Suggestion for the less fake tell dial color?
Unfortunately I haven't heard any news or rumours about parts makers planning to produce better custom dials for 15450. Perhaps forum members being in inner circles may know some info about it. I myself don't expect better 15450 dials coming soon from rep watch factories though. I hope I'll be wrong.

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Look in the Alpha Modding (AMF) website in the Trusted Dealer section. There's a thread, with pictures, regarding their JF AP 15450 modification that includes replacing the dial with a gen one and other improvements. I'm sure they can do something with the APSF version as well.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Got my QC, I rejected it because I think the bezel screw holes are too round, but TD said they are fine. What do you guys think about this one? Clixpix is not working, so I up these links

https://imgur.com/QIP83xH

https://imgur.com/CUMVH96
The screw housings and screws are both fine. Please don’t be too pedantic. This is a replica and the bezel screws are totally fine.