• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Apsf 15450

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
Not sure why the ASPF is not getting more attention. Seems pretty nice to me, I know it is not perfect, but 37mm is really limited.

I ordered the grey dial, got my QC and I am pretty happy with what I see. I saw some other QCs that had mismatched lume markers at 12, but on mine it seems even as it is just the angle of the pic. The dealer gave a video as well, but not sure how to upload that... it shows the lume at 12 are indeed even

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Blue dial is too bright and the printing "Audemars Piguet" is to weak, looks washed out compared to crisp white on gen. Looks like the IPF. I'm not a nitpicker but the dial is quite far from gen (regarding the blue).

The rest is pretty fine I guess but they have not realeased any "magic". It's like the same as IPF but a few weeks later...

Reactions: AliHamid

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
ordered for the same reason as @SOLEX

rejected the first due to the 12 markers, accepted this one as it's better, slight marginal shift but on wrist i doubt it would be an issue. im not in any way an expert. cannot comment on the rest. APS

3vpbgo.jpg

nicholaskk

Getting To Know The Place
26/11/22

Recieved mine. I think it is good. Only complain is that the date isn't centred when it change itself but can be fixed by manually adjusting the crown.

Reactions: ogh gee and vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Not sure why the ASPF is not getting more attention. Seems pretty nice to me, I know it is not perfect, but 37mm is really limited.

I ordered the grey dial, got my QC and I am pretty happy with what I see. I saw some other QCs that had mismatched lume markers at 12, but on mine it seems even as it is just the angle of the pic. The dealer gave a video as well, but not sure how to upload that... it shows the lume at 12 are indeed even

Thanks for sharing. For the price it is pretty decent.

Reactions: Akilles

6spdrwd

Getting To Know The Place
7/2/23
usa

Date wheel color matches dial vs IPF is black.