• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Ryan here too...... Schumi ordered this week from him..

Jomana12345

1/7/14
I will be getting this from sead. I've gotten probably about 70 pieces from him. Sead is great. No hype. No BS. Almost always the cheapest price. You just get the watch, and it will be a good one.

Wow 70. That's a lot. Where do u keep them ?

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Ken is from which company?

I struggled to find him too. Its the nature of this forum to give the most minimal info. He is pyschospike under the watches and strap section rather than the dealers section. Shame people dont make this clear.

I didn't want to ask what company he is from because of expected replies but found him by further digging.

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
I struggled to find him too. Its the nature of this forum to give the most minimal info. He is pyschospike under the watches and strap section rather than the dealers section. Shame people dont make this clear.

I didn't want to ask what company he is from because of expected replies but found him by further digging.

This forum gives the enough info, you just need to read it. Only in this thread in the last 5 pages i found 3 explanations who Ken is. Just need to read, it's not that difficult.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
:) funny discussions around TDs Ken Ryan and Angus do provide good services, prices differences are always a base for a polite negotiation after all the are dealers...

I know I am in the Ap section, but in my experience Angus has the most expertise across the board in rep industry he would know more about different brands and quality, and he is able to source pretty much anything.

Ryan in my experience is somehow a clone of Angus on a lower scale, great services but more limited knowledge across all brands

Ken is great he has more limited depth in my opinion but he can not be beaten on pricing and services for specific brands, he is definitely the AP go to dealer...

Don't know they other TDs except the one starting with a T and ending with a O that I would avoid at all cost !! :)

ukbondraider

20/9/14
This forum gives the enough info, you just need to read it. Only in this thread in the last 5 pages i found 3 explanations who Ken is. Just need to read, it's not that difficult.

Yes people tell you he is psycospike but he isnt in the dealers section is he. I spent hours looking under every dealer in the dealer section. I thought pyscospike was just his login name.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Yes people tell you he is psycospike but he isnt in the dealers section is he. I spent hours looking under every dealer in the dealer section. I thought pyscospike was just his login name.
Ken is in Support vendor, watch and parts section

Doc0005

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/11/13
Why you try to make bad reputation for Torobravo? It"s not funny at all! Your individual experience should not impacted other!
Toro bravo is fair and trusted dealer too.

:) funny discussions around TDs Ken Ryan and Angus do provide good services, prices differences are always a base for a polite negotiation after all the are dealers...

I know I am in the Ap section, but in my experience Angus has the most expertise across the board in rep industry he would know more about different brands and quality, and he is able to source pretty much anything.

Ryan in my experience is somehow a clone of Angus on a lower scale, great services but more limited knowledge across all brands

Ken is great he has more limited depth in my opinion but he can not be beaten on pricing and services for specific brands, he is definitely the AP go to dealer...

Don't know they other TDs except the one starting with a T and ending with a O that I would avoid at all cost !! :)

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Release date is 30th or latest the 5th of Nov... Be prepared to post your approved QC boys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Found some pics on a Chinese forum.

214712rtm63s2ylp5l9500.jpg

214724jhwgro1xxhmhpa1r.jpg

214736csompwow5fpofjaf.jpg

214750i5nhzkmjldwmmdz5.jpg

214804khro3kavoagkdv3p.jpg

214815cq7o2q9igatfg9ap.jpg

214825vgspyny7p4h47oov.jpg