• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

D

d4m.test

If they making it better I feel happy for the delay tho

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
NO DELAY!!! CHOO CHOOO b*tches!

274x184px-9eeaf04f_HypeTrain.jpeg

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Nothing like a last minute scare to frighten everybody who already laid down their Benjamins. Lets break out the release party monkey!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
"Ich will mein Schumi ... gestern."

lol, me to and I hope Angus is right and my source is wrong. If not, Angus is screwing big time.

BTW,surprised no one has asked why he is charging $750 for schumi under pure time and $578 under watch station? Maybe his best customers know why?

Sent from my iPhone

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
@guru WatchStation is not including any support for spare parts, repair, re-send if seized by customs... PureTime offers these and accepts more payment processors rather than just bank transfer and WU. If you are fine with not having any of that by all means buy it from WatchStation.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The spare parts and re-send for customs seizure is worth the premium: I have had a few watches seized when pure time sent them. Their spare parts support is also helpful if something breaks.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
The spare parts and re-send for customs seizure is worth the premium: I have had a few watches seized when pure time sent them. Their spare parts support is also helpful if something breaks.

I agree with you, it's worth the cost... Unless you live in China and can get these fixed easily, it pays to have support especially for DOA pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
lol, me to and I hope Angus is right and my source is wrong. If not, Angus is screwing big time.

BTW,surprised no one has asked why he is charging $750 for schumi under pure time and $578 under watch station? Maybe his best customers know why?

Sent from my iPhone

Mmmh, I wonder where you got that price information from? Maybe you or someone at WS mixed the price for Schumi with the new grey dial ROO

Noone will get the Schumi for that price, it is a mistake!

Dr. Theo

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
Mmmh, I wonder where you got that price information from? Maybe you or someone at WS mixed the price for Schumi with the new grey dial ROO

Dr. Theo

Actually it's true. Schumi on WS is sub $600. But....no coverage for breakage or customs loss.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06

Dr. Theo

Francis quoted 3600 RMB which is approx. 580 USD. Now this shows that the factory price is even much lower. Just thinking..

Sent from my iPhone

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
It's true watch station was actually 530 I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
If so, I stand corrected.

But I will pay the premium just to have the above mentioned Services ... for those who are only into Price, this is a good opportunity.

Dr. Theo

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
No effect on me. I'll only buy from Ken. He's kinda the balance here.
Great prices while still have those after sales services. An all rounder win.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
As of todays prices for reps a saving can always be used for other things.

Dr. Theo

Maxsky

6/3/12
No effect on me. I'll only buy from Ken. He's kinda the balance here.
Great prices while still have those after sales services. An all rounder win.

I highly recomend Ken (Psychospike) too :)
Great price, great communication, great shipping services.

Best TD to trust at the moment.