• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Schumi loves his Schumacher AP that he wears it all the time, Oops. Nevermind:
SchumiGP_zps93a1c3cd.jpg

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Maybe Schumi never liked his Schumi AP too much. :crushed:

But you never know. Out of 365 days in a year, why would anyone just wear one watch when they can afford a whole collection, so many different flavours. Maybe he wears his Schumi 265 days a year and the others are in rotation once in a while, who knows :hehehe:

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
He is an AP testimonial, so he gonna wear what they ask him to wear.
And, they pay him millions for that...

ukbondraider

20/9/14
The thing that bugs me with the Schumacher and more so with the GP above are screw design on the bezel and the thick round rim borders around the sub dials. It makes the watch look 1970s. Doesn't look modern at all.

Reminds me of split rim alloy wheels on cars. Anyone who puts split rim alloy wheels on their car, immediately age it by 20 years.

i really want to like the Schumacher and love titanium watches and AP Roos but I can't bring myself to buy this one. However I do try and convince myself everyday.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Well, to each their own. I like the hexa bezel screws since they complement the racing theme nicely.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
There are some bad news regarding the Schumi

sent from my iPad Air

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
There are some bad news regarding the Schumi

sent from my iPad Air

??? What don't you share them with us ?... Not that I ve preordered though... Patiently waiting for V2 on my side with updated subdials and DW rings... Please amaze me, maybe I will not have to wait for a V2, hence the bad news/extra delay... :)