• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Lol u guys are funny... Unless you are with Donald Trump or Manny Koshbin all day, no one will know it's a rep. I work w many people that have no clue what an AP or Hublot is. The only people that know the names but wouldn't be able to tell if it's a rep are strippers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Lol u guys are funny... Unless you are with Donald Trump or Manny Koshbin all day, no one will know it's a rep. I work w many people that have no clue what an AP or Hublot is. The only people that know the names but wouldn't be able to tell if it's a rep are strippers lol

+1...from 10000 people maybe 1 knows what an AP is. And this one guy has no idea that the spacing between DW and Tachy is off....
I am a member of an expansive Golf Club and all of these rich guys wear proudly Subs and gold Rollies. I was asked several times what kinf of watch I have on and they all asked, what is AP...lol

sent from my iPad Air

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
+1...from 10000 people maybe 1 knows what an AP is. And this one guy has no idea that the spacing between DW and Tachy is off....
I am a member of an expansive Golf Club and all of these rich guys wear proudly Subs and gold Rollies. I was asked several times what kinf of watch I have on and they all asked, what is AP...lol

sent from my iPad Air

Ha ha ha! I know right? Only a true watch aficionado would know... Everyone else, all they know is Rolex, Breitling, and Tags... Oh and Movado lol lol lol

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Ha ha ha! I know right? Only a true watch aficionado would know... Everyone else, all they know is Rolex, Breitling, and Tags... Oh and Movado lol lol lol

It is even more funny when I told the Rolli guys that I could buy 4 Subs or 2 Daytonas for the price of 1 AP...lol...you should see there faces!

But back to the topic Schumi...

sent from my iPad Air

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13

Haha, seems like someone is a regular at the strip clubs haha:hehehe: .... On a serious note, not sure about over there at your end, but down here there are a lot of materialistic people that are really into watches and even women that have told me, "nice watch, is that a Hublot" even though it's an AP lol . To be honest only a few people know AP but a lot of people seem to know Hublot due to it's aggressive marketing, from Athletes, Celebrities, Rappers, The world cup. People sometimes confuse AP's for Hublot's as they are less familiar with AP's. So it depends on what part of the world/city you're I guess . Btw, I'm sure you have placed an order for the Schumi , could you by any chance when you get it do a side by side comparison with your AP 44mm FC ?? Regards

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Haha, seems like someone is a regular at the strip clubs haha:hehehe: .... On a serious note, not sure about over there at your end, but down here there are a lot of materialistic people that are really into watches and even women that have told me, "nice watch, is that a Hublot" even though it's an AP lol . To be honest only a few people know AP but a lot of people seem to know Hublot due to it's aggressive marketing, from Athletes, Celebrities, Rappers, The world cup. People sometimes confuse AP's for Hublot's as they are less familiar with AP's. So it depends on what part of the world/city you're I guess . Btw, I'm sure you have placed an order for the Schumi , could you by any chance when you get it do a side by side comparison with your AP 44mm FC ?? Regards

Ha ha I actually don't go to strip clubs, but I know how those girls are as I've dated one a looooong time ago!! Lol anyways, I didn't even order yet I'm waiting on Ken to get back to me. Yes I will def do a comparison to the 44 forged carbon!

Et3r17al

23/4/12
I guess most times you have to realistic about where you wear your reps to in order to avoid such discussions/criticisms . Now we all know the cost of the gens of most reps so if you have a regular 9-5 job where most people don't earn as much to have that much disposable income to buy an AP then it's a bit unrealistic and because these are you work colleagues that see you everyday at work they have a rough idea how much you might earn . Now if you wear it anywhere else, it's nobody's business to ask or give you a lecture as they don't really know you enough to tell what you can afford or not. So if you're not a CEO or business owner/ self employed or work at a high position/ managerial role with a high enough salary then it will be unrealistic to wear some reps especially the AP Schumi to work. It's usually nobody's business at the end of the day but to work, you cant avoid it because you see them everyday. So anywhere else is fine but to work you can just wear an Omega or Tudor or something more understated lol :hehehe: ... Just my opinion/ perspective

Let's say where I work people can afford APs PPs and the like . The guy who lectured me had a AP alinghi FC, IWC minute repeater etc... And he's not the CEO..
So it's common..

xmartin86x

Known Member
12/12/11
sooooooo from the pictures it looks fantastic to me even though the experts have pointed out the mentioned minor flaws.

I personally dnt see any issue as hardly anyone would be so anal and ask..."can i take a look at your watch? i would like to look at it closely".

Most likely they would just comment, "oh nice watch! how much you got it for? etc etc". They wouldn't go on and inspect your watch like some creep in a social context. And even if they are, they wouldn't be able to spot the minute flaws unless they have a loupe.

Well back to the AP Schumi, it looks huge for a 44mm case! i would like to get it but really concern on the looks of it on my 6.25'' wrist size. I do have abt 3 different 44mm cased watches (Hublot big bang black magic ceramic, pam111, pam386). What you lads think?

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Just another information for the new Schumacher LE release .... the watches will have running/different serial numbers.

Dr. Theo is patiently waiting for his QC pics to approve :D

Jomana12345

1/7/14
I think 0001 automatically goes to the AP museum.

I remember when they auctioned the Arnold le watches that belonged to him, they didn't have any serial numbers on them.

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Oh yeah! Order placed for Schumi and 2 Pams... Now if only those other 2 very special APs would arrive... Hmmm let us say December...

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
There are no QC pics ... I am waiting, thats all.

The serial No. 0001/1000 is not for Mr. Schumacher but belongs to AP itself. Michael Schumacher got his own, personal, non-serial number.

Dr. Theo

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
There are no QC pics ... I am waiting, thats all.

The serial No. 0001/1000 is not for Mr. Schumacher but belongs to AP itself. Michael Schumacher got his own, personal, non-serial number.

Dr. Theo

Why is Doc Theo Blacklisted ?????? can no longer buy from you....

Solve that matter quick Doc, it does not look sharp at all... ;)