• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
No effect on me. I'll only buy from Ken. He's kinda the balance here.
Great prices while still have those after sales services. An all rounder win.

+1000

Ken's price for the Schumacher is lower than Pure-Time's and his service is great. He is the best option

Sent from my iPhone 6

ukbondraider

20/9/14
To save everyone bombarding Ken with the same messages anyone able to divulge his price?

At USD 530 USD from WS I will seriously consider buying this despite my reservations about some design aspects

walkingcloud

Renowned Member
10/7/12
I will also vouch for Ken. I had a watch taken by customs.. Immediatly resends a new watch. I have a bracelet break.. He Immediatly sends a new bracelet. Plus his schumi is only 718.. 50 bucks cheaper than other dealers

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Ok, but is Ken offering 10% discount when paying wit WE?
Angus price is 758$ but if you pay with WE the price goes down to 682$....

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Yeah 10% discount with WU is the norm. Some dealers offer 15% to 20% off when buying 4 or more watches in one go and paying by WU. I've bought most of my watches with such a discount. I'm always surprised how expensive the used prices go for in the classifieds here. Eg paid USD 478 for a Buemi new. How much would a used one have cost on here?

AP reps are always top money but the Shumi is Tourbillion price level. Only for die hard fans.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Ok, but is Ken offering 10% discount when paying wit WE?
Angus price is 758$ but if you pay with WE the price goes down to 682$....

Ken was giving 8% WU discount the last time I asked him. So 2% is negligible when you get fast comms and all that. Time is valuable :D and in the end, he's still cheaper.
Don't want to come across as a fanboy, but that's what my experience is. I used to buy from Angus only in my early days but now it's strictly from Ken.
I still enjoy Angus' section on RG though, A LOT!

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Ken was giving 8% WU discount the last time I asked him. So 2% is negligible when you get fast comms and all that. Time is valuable :D and in the end, he's still cheaper.
Don't want to come across as a fanboy, but that's what my experience is. I used to buy from Angus only in my early days but now it's strictly from Ken.
I still enjoy Angus' section on RG though, A LOT!

Ok!! good to know! time to change dealer :)

thanks Jamztio!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Angus is fine, and the PT team is fine. They take care of things--eventually. This haggling over price differences will drive you insane. Go with the guy you get the best experience from. I have experience ewith 5 TDs, but I am returning more and more to one.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
I will be getting this from sead. I've gotten probably about 70 pieces from him. Sead is great. No hype. No BS. Almost always the cheapest price. You just get the watch, and it will be a good one.

mintmanin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/13
I like dealing with Ken too ...no BS and ultra fast communication Used to go to Intime before but from last 5 watches its all Ken

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Intime (Ryan) is great too: he has helped me out on some complex parts orders. No complaints.