• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

oath5

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/8/14
Does the v6.5 have screw down crowns? I got my SS/Ceramic yesterday and from the backside the crown is sticking out a bit just like dannyw's watch.

Pkaugust

Getting To Know The Place
27/4/14
Clearly the V6 version as well as the 6.5 of this watch (HBB SS/Ceramic) have the "Titanium/Ceramic" and "Stainless steel" engraved on the caseback! But when looking at the authentic pictures of this watch there are no engravings at all. The serial number and 301 is also removed. Does the gen watch have the engravings?

Here is a pic from the gen watch: http://imgur.com/T15u98B

thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Does the v6.5 have screw down crowns? I got my SS/Ceramic yesterday and from the backside the crown is sticking out a bit just like dannyw's watch.

No, gen and reps are not screwed

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Clearly the V6 version as well as the 6.5 of this watch (HBB SS/Ceramic) have the "Titanium/Ceramic" and "Stainless steel" engraved on the caseback! But when looking at the authentic pictures of this watch there are no engravings at all. The serial number and 301 is also removed. Does the gen watch have the engravings?

Here is a pic from the gen watch: http://imgur.com/T15u98B

thanks

Read a liittle on the thread: Gen Hublots have many times different specifications
This is a great advantage for the reps !!

ALE

Pkaugust

Getting To Know The Place
27/4/14
Thanks ALE! Another quick question. Is the date font as per GEN on the V6.5??

Pam.Fanatic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/8/12
just a confirmation guys, i just received a hublot V6 MK II SS/SS from a TD. All is fine but i realize that the crystal is not raised and wanna be sure that I'm receiving a V6 MK II. please refer to the pictures below, watch is well received and not QC pictures i took them myself. Thanks for all fellow forumer's opinions in helping me judge very much appreciated

SS/SS Side Profile Picture (Right)

62ffb821_l.jpeg

SS/SS Side Profile Picture (Left)

0d6ad1c2_l.jpeg

My RG/CERAMIC

3715972c_l.jpeg

My RG/Ceramic

d9fb4ecd_l.jpeg

Pictures of SS/SS to verify from V6 MKII Version

52dd7653_l.jpeg

23e93f2e_l.jpeg

084a3059_l.jpeg

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
To my eye, the crystal didn't sit equally high, the right side is noticeably sits lower.

Also is that a rotor for v6 mk2?

Pam.Fanatic

Banned
9/8/12
To my eye, the crystal didn't sit equally high, the right side is noticeably sits lower.

Also is that a rotor for v6 mk2?

Yup, the crystal is not leveled, that's why I need to check the authenticity of the version as my previous crystal was raised and leveled. The RG was a great watch i recieved

phoucku

Banned
15/11/12
The crystal doesn't bother me as much as the incorrect sub dial @ 6. I would of order this model many moons ago if they just do it right. Almost like, if you want correct bezel then you get an incorrect subdial and correct subdials you get an incorrect rows of bezel teeth (V6's). And there is not one pic I've found of a gen ss/ss with that sub dial.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The crystal doesn't bother me as much as the incorrect sub dial @ 6. I would of order this model many moons ago if they just do it right. Almost like, if you want correct bezel then you get an incorrect subdial and correct subdials you get an incorrect rows of bezel teeth (V6's). And there is not one pic I've found of a gen ss/ss with that sub dial.

I have seen the pics of a gen like that. And I don't remember if the pic is also on this thread

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
just a confirmation guys, i just received a hublot V6 MK II SS/SS from a TD. All is fine but i realize that the crystal is not raised and wanna be sure that I'm receiving a V6 MK II. please refer to the pictures below, watch is well received and not QC pictures i took them myself. Thanks for all fellow forumer's opinions in helping me judge very much appreciated

Yes
Some V6 watches are coming nowadays with no raised enough crystal. I have seen that in several QCpics sent by buyers
The gen is raised like the RG HBB you are publishing

The version is correct, the watch is a V6, but the crystal is not as raised as gen. Just that

You can accept it, ask dealer for a more raise crystal, or change of watch. This is the rep world.

ALE

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
Guys,

How come they havent released a superlumed hublot yet? I bought one a year ago but it was another maker arounnd 350 usd from trusty.
I wish the v6 factory offered a superlumed version.

Calibre16

31/1/12
Guys,

How come they havent released a superlumed hublot yet? I bought one a year ago but it was another maker arounnd 350 usd from trusty.
I wish the v6 factory offered a superlumed version.

It is. At least I consider my v6.5 to have (super) good lume.

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
I'm planning on getting a new HBB. The difference between v6 and v6.5 is the colourless AR, right? What else is new?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Are there any reviews on the V6.5 Gummy croc strap? :)

There is no Gummy croco strap V6 V2. It is the same as V6 first version
Just to say Gummy is the worst rep strap for HBB. Rubber tyres, little grooves and flat are way better.

ALE