• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

nimbus88

6/5/13
what about the blue tint? I am more concern over that. Emailed Puretime and hasnt had a reply for weeks.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
The blue tint on the Black Magic might be a picture of the old V6 - maybe Marv hasn't gotten around to updating the photos on his website.

Just received my SS Big Bang from him and the AR is completely colorless - no hint of blue whatsoever.

nimbus88

6/5/13
The blue tint on the Black Magic might be a picture of the old V6 - maybe Marv hasn't gotten around to updating the photos on his website.

Just received my SS Big Bang from him and the AR is completely colorless - no hint of blue whatsoever.

Woah thanks Eschenpod! I might just put in my order next mth for the SS/Cer CF dial from Ryan!

Apcheng

17/8/14
(Noon question) since the gen BB's used a modified eta 7750 movement. Do the gen BBs date change at 12 am or is it also a slow date change (starting from around 10:30 pm)?

ErikEG

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/10/14
I'm thinking of buying a all black II with a rubber strap. When I look at the v6's of pure time:

http://pure-time.com/category/big-bang-v6/

there are two all black's with rubber strap with identical name and price (418) but in the description there are differences:

The first talks about gen inscriptions and bridge.

The second one stating a working regulator and 1:1 parts with gen.

The second one sounds better than the first one, is this correct?

Do you guys with all of your knowledge know where I can find the best All black II?

And what is the best place to get the h screwdriver and possible thinner seconds dial?

And another noob question, is there a list with the TD's first names? I read a lot of names, but don't know the websites that belong to those names!

Apcheng

17/8/14
I'm thinking of buying a all black II with a rubber strap. When I look at the v6's of pure time:

http://pure-time.com/category/big-bang-v6/

there are two all black's with rubber strap with identical name and price (418) but in the description there are differences:

The first talks about gen inscriptions and bridge.

The second one stating a working regulator and 1:1 parts with gen.

The second one sounds better than the first one, is this correct?

Do you guys with all of your knowledge know where I can find the best All black II?

And what is the best place to get the h screwdriver and possible thinner seconds dial?

And another noob question, is there a list with the TD's first names? I read a lot of names, but don't know the websites that belong to those names!

Angus = Puretime
Ken = Psychospike

Pretty much all TD's get the same stuff from what I've been told.

Good luck with your purchase mate.

ErikEG

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/10/14
Anyone else about the differences between the two?

Both v6 according to the page, but what is the real difference?

Or should i just ask the TD?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
There are no differences
Whatever you order you will receive the same watch

ALE

wombob78

13/10/14
Hi Guys, i just recieved my Hublot RG/CR V6.5, There is very tiny gap at the crown. Is this normal for the REP? Thanks.

akatmazlum

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/1/14
@wombob78 that is normal dont worry about it and be aware of the crowns they break very fast!

wombob78

13/10/14
Which break fast? u mean the black rubber portion of the crown or the stem? What did u do to yours when it broke?

akatmazlum

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/1/14
Which break fast? u mean the black rubber portion of the crown or the stem? What did u do to yours when it broke?

the thing which u change ur time with those break fast be carefull with that but i dont know how strong these are with the trusted dealers on here because i have had 5 hublot's and 2 of them broke :( you cant make it though

wombob78

13/10/14
the thing which u change ur time with those break fast be carefull with that but i dont know how strong these are with the trusted dealers on here because i have had 5 hublot's and 2 of them broke :( you cant make it though

Thanks man, will take note of that and be really careful with the crown. BTW, the HBB v6.5 is pretty comfortable to wear, owing that its a REP.

wombob78

13/10/14

Thanks man, will take note of that and be really careful with the crown. BTW, the HBB v6.5 is pretty comfortable to wear, owing that its a REP.

Davidms12

Known Member
13/11/14
Canada/US
just order a V6 and you'll end up with a 6.5. V7 is not as good as V6/6.5 it's just a marketing strategy to make you think it's better, but it's not.