• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
On both my Big Bangs (Black Magic and SS), I just removed all the screws and then the casebacks came off.

On the SS, it was very difficult at first, but with a little effort and a small screwdriver inserted, I would wiggle a little, move around the case a bit, pry underneath again, go slowly and it eventually popped off.

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
be30b4e6a20e786b156b3e9f219e0a27.jpg

Finally!

Royale Pearl

Renowned Member
1/1/14
Holy cow I want this lol

Just got an Ice Bang I and I love it (however the titanium bezel does scratch very easily). Good to know that the numeral dial version did eventually receive the 4104 movement as the evo's. (only have read up to p120 thus far :) )

Question: Does the IB Evo rep have brushed hands or are they polished? Images of the gen seem to have brushed from what I can tell, yet my numeral dial has polished hands. Ive not come across the gen of either to see first hand. Just looking for an excuse to buy the IB Evo to accompany my numeral version :)

Ice Bang on custom Donerix croc gummy
szQrrln.jpg

mattheis

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/5/07
On both my Big Bangs (Black Magic and SS), I just removed all the screws and then the casebacks came off.

On the SS, it was very difficult at first, but with a little effort and a small screwdriver inserted, I would wiggle a little, move around the case a bit, pry underneath again, go slowly and it eventually popped off.

Thanks, I finally got it off last night using some super industrial tape. Tightened the rotor and now good to go.

mattheis

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/5/07
Holy cow I want this lol

I saw Donerix post his v1 lite Ice Bang with this exact strap on his and I had to have it too! Bought the strap before I even had a BB. Unfortunately there was a defect in the rubber on the strap so I only got to wear it for a day :( Eric is making a replacement for me, he has been great to work with. The real leather really makes it stand out, and I cant wait to get it back on.

Even got my wife off the j12 fix, she loves her new 38mm white blinged out bezel BB in the background :)

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12

Worth the wait though don't you think dabestone.

You are now wearing a watch that keeps just as good time and looks almost identical to timepieces that people paid over $10,000 for.

That should put a big smile on your face.

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
Worth the wait though don't you think dabestone.

You are now wearing a watch that keeps just as good time and looks almost identical to timepieces that people paid over $10,000 for.

That should put a big smile on your face.
Ya bro, worth the wait... Very very happy with the watch... Wondering the is it normal that the lume of the hbb watches are not as strong as the lume on PAMs. I bought a rep pam111 v3 noob together with this HBB. And I noticed the lume on the Pam is much better....

Nevertheless, very happy with the hbb... Very identical to the Gen as I've seen it before. The rep gummy strap doesn't feel that comfortable, not quite sure how it feels on the Gen... Anyway I can live with it.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
PAM reps, and especially the 111 V3 Noob, which I also own, have insanely bright lume.

I think the lume on the V6 Big Bangs is pretty darn good though - better than several of my reps.

As far as the rep gummy straps goes, mine has gotten a little more comfortable over time.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks Dabestone.
Guys, Anyone has answer for other question I asked?
if I buyhigh quality rep HBB Ceramic or titanium  the material is authentic real ceramic , titanium e.t.c? or iron that painted
I look now at this 2 watches. I don't see V6 written how can i estimate the quality of those 2.
Please help guys.

http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_143&products_id=3743

http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_143&products_id=4576

If you buy a good rep from a Trusted dealer and it is sold as Real Ceramic, be sure it will be real ceramic. The same about Titanium material. No worries about that. Maybe you buy a rep of a ceramic watch made of SS DLC coated instead of ceramic but a trusted dealer will indicate that in its catalogue

Regarding reps of F1, sorry to say there are no good reps of this watch because it is impossible to get the accuracy with this kind of watch.
V6 Fac is not making these watches you will not find a V6 F1

Stick to the Hublot reps HBB indicated as V6 in trusted dealer catalogues

ALE

aflop

Respected Member
22/5/13
Hey guys, first off, a big big merry Christmas to one and all. Thank you for making this forum such a great place to be.

Got a question that has been bugging me. Recently another member made a claim that V6 is better than 6.5?

I'm trying hard to figure the difference between 6 and 6.5 or is there no such thing as 6.5 but rather another name for 6 mk2?

n1smo

Known Member
5/12/14
As far as im informed, v6.5 is the same as the v6, but with an better (clear) ar.
The v6 had a blue hue.

Cenjuro

Getting To Know The Place
3/1/13
Hello

I made a lot of searches and don´t find so much about 41 mm big bangs.

Is this reliable?

My wrist is arround 6.5 and i´m looking for a watch that coud be weared with suit, rose gold/ceramic big bang , steel /ceramic...

What´s your opinion?

otherwise i can wear an ap diver , should i go for v6 44mm bb?

mattheis

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/5/07
I dont think the blue tint is sought after at all. Gens are colorless, so why would any one want a blue tinted AR? The only BB's that would have a blue AR would possibly be the pre-Evolution numeral models.

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I must apologize to ALE.

I read the original post on page 1 of this thread and did my own research and reading on the subject.

Thank you very much for this thread ALE.