• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Fantastic REP PICS SS/CER - samurai jack

Will let the pics do the talking. Expecting the all RG EVO to be delivered on Monday.

Samurai jack has had the kindness to take these REP pics HBB V6 SS/CER
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hbb-ss-ceramic-stunning-watch-84448

REP PICS FROM samurai jack
MANY THANKS samurai FOR THESE PICS
Very useful and helpful

GOOD PICS IN ORDER TO OBSERVE:
- PATTERN CF DIAL (good reflections)
- DATE WINDOW (very good cutting and finishing)
- SIDE VIEW - HEIGHT OF CRYSTAL (please compare to the gen and make comments) IMO the GEN crystal is more raised than the REP one. See post #140

Sinttulo-1copiar.jpg

Sinttulo-2DEFI.jpg

Sinttulo-3copiar.jpg

Sinttulo-4copiar.jpg

Sinttulo-5copiar.jpg

Sinttulo-6copiar.jpg

Sinttulo-7copiar.jpg

Thanks again samurai

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE IS AN
INDEX OF THIS THREAD AT THE END OF POST #1

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Must resist, must resist!!!! I have no money, noooooo money!!!!! Hell, that watch is growing so much into me, and your comments make me want it more!!!!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Must resist, must resist!!!! I have no money, noooooo money!!!!! Hell, that watch is growing so much into me, and your comments make me want it more!!!!!!

And when you have the money...you will start to doubt between the models and straps...
These V6 are devilish rep

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
I am waiting for "Ice Bang" and "Black Magic" and I hope that there is "Big Bang Red Magic" and "Big Bang All Black Green"

Well, regarding the All Black Green, I think your waiting is over now... Not the V6 though, but despite the undecorated movement and low beat, it's very good!
Time4direct have it now and to me it looks awesome!
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/new-hublot-bb-all-black-84393

I wish they had the all black blue with arabic number version... Saw a gen a month ago and it's pure sex!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al_pacino

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/6/10

The watch seems to be here, too: http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8344

But anyone noticed the weird date font? Is it me or the first number is thinner than the second one? :lolcina:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The watch seems to be here, too: http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8344

But anyone noticed the weird date font? Is it me or the first number is thinner than the second one? :lolcina:

This link was already included at the first post #1
Concerning date font we would need more information not only a catalogue pic
It is the first time That I see it

EDITION: I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT.
Besides, the GEN has the same differences. This is made to fill appropriately the trapezoidal date window
Look at the date fonts in the below GEN pic. Look at the no parallel red lines

DATEFONTDIFFERENT1y2.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HBB V6 - Case ROSE GOLD COLOUR issues

ATTENTION RG HBB V6 BUYERS !!!!!!!!

There are now some more claims about case RG colour on HBB V6!!

Read here posts #181 and #199 from Donbrizzel

And now we have the Thread from samurai jack:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pics-my-evo-rg-84557

It is very early to take a decission and we would need more information from the RG gen in order to establish a final problem. But the claim is launched !!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
more gen pictures:

img0460jj.jpg

Hi lantis

MANY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND INTERESTING GEN PICS !!!
What about this movement??
What do you know about it??
I have seen this movement at post #32 of this thread
It seems Hublot has used it for some models, perhaps old models

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
FLAWS in the SECOND HANDS- HBB V6

FLAWS IN SECOND HAND of HBB V6

As posted by jj69 and Lantis in:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/cant-find-any-flaws-v6-84237p3

- The second hand of REP is wider and its “H†is wider too and has more rounded edges.
- Besides the “S†form that is crossing the “H†is less open in the replica and seems more inclined.

DATE FONTS
- You can see at pics that the date fonts are different the first character and the second in the GEN and in the REP. Look at the red lines on the two pics.
Perhaps they are a little more different in the REP.
You can make the comparison with the pics below
That is made in GEN and REP to fill correctly the trapezoidal date window

SECONDHANDGEN-REPCOMPARISON-defi.jpg

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Concerning date font we would need more information not only a catalogue pic
It is the first time That I see it

EDITION: I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT.
But Curiously the gen in some pics seems to have the same different size.
Look at the date fonts in the below GEN pic. Look at the no parallel red lines

Guys, the V6 date wheel is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. The date wheel is one of the best improvements they made with the V6s. On all GEN Hublot date wheels, the second digit is larger than the first. This was done so that the date fills the trapezoidal date window. This was exactly why Taka and Alvin at 2geek.net made their amazing custom HBB datewheels a couple of years back.

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
Samurai jack has had the kindness to take these REP pics HBB V6 SS/CER
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hbb-ss-ceramic-stunning-watch-84448

REP PICS FROM samurai jack
MANY THANKS samurai FOR THESE PICS
Very useful and helpful

GOOD PICS IN ORDER TO OBSERVE:
- PATTERN CF DIAL (good reflections)
- DATE WINDOW (very good cutting and finishing)
- SIDE VIEW - HEIGHT OF CRYSTAL (please compare to the gen and make comments) IMO the GEN crystal is more raised than the REP one. See post #140

Thanks again samurai

I don't know ALE, the subdial cutouts are really bothering me with all those jaggedness. It seems like its real CF after all. Apart from that, the watch looks very close to the gen. As for me, I think I'm going to order the SS version tomorrow, its been getting no love for some reason even though its more closer to the gen than the CF..

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I don't know ALE, the subdial cutouts are really bothering me with all those jaggedness. It seems like its real CF after all. Apart from that, the watch looks very close to the gen. As for me, I think I'm going to order the SS version tomorrow, its been getting no love for some reason even though its more closer to the gen than the CF..

Hi qsb5
I agree with you and I like more and more the SS/SS
In fact it will be my choice
Look the pics and comments in:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/no-love-for-evo-ss-84574

Please edit your last post deleting the pics because it is repetitive
icon7.gif

sempire

Known Member
18/8/11
The dial really bothers me too on the cf.. I still have to decide how much I like the ss though..

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
it is an old model from 2009 without regulator

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Have any of you had any problems with the rotor coming off on the V6 reps? I was browsing through RepGeek and a few people had the same problem...

Phil_UK

4/6/11
Arrived

OK,
My new favourite watch is here (Thanks Angus!). I'll include a poor picture to contribute, but there are far better examples in this thread already! (The mark next to the H is just external dust I had not noticed when taking the pic). Before it arrived I started worrying about the quality of the cut of the sub dials, but to be honest in the flesh it looks great. Even looking at this pic I start questioning it, then I look at the watch in my hand and it looks fine!!! :)

Anyway my poor photographic effort below!

2011-09-13191334.jpg

My only issues :-
1) the rubber strap....it's good but the notches are either a little too tight or a little too loose on my wrist. Not sure the best way to solve that. Edit: It kind of fits ok as strap is...could be a little tighter to reduce a bit of flare maybe.
2) I have loctite and a Hublot screwdriver as I was going to remove the bezel screws to apply some loctite (I understand this is recommended) ....but I'm scared in case I break something! :p I tightened them (not too hard) They seem secure enough.

Thanks

P.S. I know some concerns were raised about the clasp being uncomfortable....I have to say even with my smallish wrist it is very comfortable! Not sure why people had issue with it or perhaps the issue was with an earlier version.