• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL problem???? Clearance Event

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
This is crazy. Hope things work out well for everyone still pending.
Mine got the customs status updated this morning in Cincinnati with the "shipment has been given release by customs"
I had a dhl shipment come in maybe a month and a half ago successfully.

Sent from my Noob 1:1 v6 edition iPhone super rep

samhouston

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
Mine got the customs status updated this morning in Cincinnati with the "shipment has been given release by customs"

How many days did it stay with customs ? Mine is stuck in OHio for 13 days now . Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14

I might be wrong but, thats where mine was stuck from 29th and the reason i called them :(. It says "given a release" but doesn't move.

Untitled.jpg

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
I might be wrong but, thats where mine was stuck from 29th and the reason i called them :(. It says "given a release" but doesn't move.

Untitled.jpg

Damn [emoji55]

I'm keeping positive [emoji598]

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
How many days did it stay with customs ? Mine is stuck in OHio for 13 days now . Thx

It was less than a week to my door, def not 13 days

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Clearance Event = Certain Death

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15

I fully agree. I think that "event" alerted customs to inspect and the "update" was from a manual entry after inspection. The caption under "further details" was triggered when the "processing" started in expectation of it clearing. Of course, this is what I pieced together because I was actually awake and refreshing (in real time by chance) when this all went down with my package.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13

Clearance Event just means that package has been moving within facility eather have been moved to another place or paper work been made , i see Clearance Event with every order i import legal stuff that i end up paying importing tax after receiving .

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14

Just looked again, mine does NOT look like that. I'm still at step "5" custom status updated

samhouston

9/1/14
c43001e096bbeea30170ae1a7ad28fc3.jpg

mine is stuck at cinci since Jan 26th , it does have the ( clearance event - aka *death status ) on it , lets see what happens .

Anyone ever got their package after the *clearance event ??

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
[MENTION=65915]KeyLog74[/MENTION] mine finally updated but it wasn't good. Said Customs Updated and then Contact DHL. So I did an online chat with them and it was seized by US Customs. Just waiting for CNY to be over then I'll contact Toro.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
@KeyLog74 mine finally updated but it wasn't good. Said Customs Updated and then Contact DHL. So I did an online chat with them and it was seized by US Customs. Just waiting for CNY to be over then I'll contact Toro.

sorry to hear that mate ... anyway Toro will solve that for you :)

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Yeah I'm not worried he's a great TD. Got one seized last year and he took care of me.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Clearance event = Contact customs = Certain death trust me. See your key word is "legal" stuff. [MENTION=65915]KeyLog74[/MENTION] it sucks but I have never seen a post here in the USA with clearance event then delievered... Reps aren't legal items they are counterfeite items.. With dhl it seems if your package gets unwanted attention other than in customs out customs. Lol you have a problem. Some may sit for in customs then eventually out. But if you have some weird updates in the middle watch out!!! :(

jkal

31/8/13
c43001e096bbeea30170ae1a7ad28fc3.jpg

mine is stuck at cinci since Jan 26th , it does have the ( clearance event - aka *death status ) on it , lets see what happens .

Anyone ever got their package after the *clearance event ??

This is how mine looks now... except it was 4 days between the clearance event and "status updated" same further detail and next step - no other updates for over 24hrs

I felt encouraged last night. Not so much now

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!

samhouston

9/1/14
This is how mine looks now... except it was 4 days between the clearance event and "status updated" same further detail and next step - no other updates for over 24hrs

I felt encouraged last night. Not so much now

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!

ya sucks, im not very optimistic about it :/

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
how many have had their shipment out for delivery so far (from this thread)?

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
how many have had their shipment out for delivery so far (from this thread)?

As I mentioned I had a Toro order go through Cincy over the weekend, delivered this morning. There was nothing unusual about my tracking info ie no "event".