• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL problem???? Clearance Event

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Friday seems way too long. Usually they are out of Cincinnati within a day. certainly should be out by Monday if it got there Friday. However, you cannot figure what or how customs does their thing since the only time I had an issue was actually here in Denver where they almost never have customs people at the airport for DHL. My drive old me maybe 4 times in 3 years and I got caught in one of those about 2 or 3 months ago so nothing surprises me- I even had one in NY that stayed there for a week and then showed up at my home- it was EMS not DHL but still.

Yeah, I am pretty positive it has been seized, I am just waiting for it to become official.

FAIRLADY Z

8/4/15
Texas
Yeah, I don't think it is really anything specific that is getting these packages flagged, it is just random I am sure.

My package has been chilling in Cincy since Friday morning at 5 am. No update or movement.

Mine also has not updated yet since last Friday.. This is really crazy.

Kirby6365

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/15
Mine also has not updated yet since last Friday.. This is really crazy.

I haven't had any movement or updates since last Wednesday. Not sure what's going on. Are they confused because there's 2 different watches? Lol

shuoyang

24/1/16
I am a new here but could this possibly be the biggest dhl crash in rwi forum history?

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

shuoyang

24/1/16
I wonder if they will try and contact us (besides letter) if we ignore

i doubt it cuz there are too many seized item everyday if they call everyone they might need an army to work on it

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
i doubt it cuz there are too many seized item everyday if they call everyone they might need an army to work on it

I'd have to agree as I am certain there are quite a few packages seized every day. It would take a significant allocation of resources to pull off efficiently.

Derik429

28/7/13
This is what my TD said. I'm still hesitant on contacting them..

From the DHL tracking, it does not show its seized at all.
So I suggest you contact DHL ASAP to get the packages out.
My forwarder has told me DHL is stuck with tons of packages due to the snow storms and they are trying to create problems to lessen their pile up by saying there are customs issues!
So you better contact DHL to demand them to release the package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
Snow storms?? There was 1 over a week and has been in the high 30s / low 40s everyday since then ... just a little too warm for snow!

shuoyang

24/1/16
This is what my TD said. I'm still hesitant on contacting them..

From the DHL tracking, it does not show its seized at all.
So I suggest you contact DHL ASAP to get the packages out.
My forwarder has told me DHL is stuck with tons of packages due to the snow storms and they are trying to create problems to lessen their pile up by saying there are customs issues!
So you better contact DHL to demand them to release the package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to know already contact them will update me tmr

shuoyang

24/1/16
you contacted DHL? Please let me know how it goes if so..

Yeah. I have the ball to do so majorly because I will move back to China forever after this May. So really no long term effect to me if any shit happen lol

Derik429

28/7/13
Yeah. I have the ball to do so majorly because I will move back to China forever after this May. So really no long term effect to me if any shit happen lol

keep us updated! Good luck

Derik429

28/7/13
Sure I will

I asked TD if he's dealing with any other cases. This was his response ..

Yes. There are also 2-3 other cases but one managed to cleared out after speaking to DHL and he demanded the manager to give a proper account of what's happening and wanted them to clear the package. Next day, tracking shows it cleared and now he has the package.
I can say that DHL is trying to throw matters out of their hands due to the huge pile up

shuoyang

24/1/16
I asked TD if he's dealing with any other cases. This was his response ..

Yes. There are also 2-3 other cases but one managed to cleared out after speaking to DHL and he demanded the manager to give a proper account of what's happening and wanted them to clear the package. Next day, tracking shows it cleared and now he has the package.
I can say that DHL is trying to throw matters out of their hands due to the huge pile up

Will let u know

Hyuga

Known Member
7/11/15
I ordered at Toro to EU via Spain. At step 11, the package was released by customs already and then got back to clearence. Doesnt seems to look good.

Status
CLEARANCE EVENT
Tuesday, February 02, 2016 at 07:56
Further Detail
Clearance is pending while shipment waybill and/or invoice image is being generated.
Next Step
Clearance will resume once waybill and / or invoice is made available. DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or shipper if required.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 Time & Location
14 Clearance event 07:56 MADRID - SPAIN
13 Processed for clearance at MADRID - SPAIN 07:56 MADRID - SPAIN
12 Arrived at Sort Facility MADRID - SPAIN 07:42 MADRID - SPAIN
11 Customs status updated 04:06 MADRID - SPAIN
10 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY 03:53 LEIPZIG - GERMANY
9 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY 01:03 LEIPZIG - GERMANY
8 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY 00:09 LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Monday, February 01, 2016 Time & Location
7 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:50 HONG KONG - HONG KONG
6 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:45 HONG KONG - HONG KONG
5 Customs status updated 06:52 MADRID - SPAIN