• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL problem???? Clearance Event

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
DHL problem???? Clearance Event !!!!!Detained!!!!!

Has anyone seen this before? I have not I'm in the USA.

Image removed by me for anonymity

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
It's normal. Not any problem with it. Wait a few hours it should change :)

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I was worried.... Many orders and never saw this.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Nothing yet... Lol by this time it's usually past all this... :/

chronoswiss7

Horology Curious
11/1/15
Hi guys
I have the same problem but with other Detail and Next Step Info since Sunday.
Further Details:DHL needs further information from the importer.
Next Steps:A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or please contact DHL Customer Service for further assistance. Customer should contact DHL Customer Service if not reached by DHL
Monday, September 14, 2015LocationTimePieces
11Clearance eventLONDON-HEATHROW - UK21:431 Pieces
Sunday, September 13, 2015LocationTimePieces
10Clearance eventLONDON-HEATHROW - UK22:251 Pieces
9Clearance eventLONDON-HEATHROW - UK07:111 Pieces
I ordered the watches on Intime with triangle shipping.
What should i do?

Regards

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
All my orders usually say just DHL. On InTime For some reason this one says DHL UK: xxxxxxx tracking number. The waybill on DHL shows my destination. I'm wondering if Jordan made a booboo...? Wrong USA paperwork?

I would think customs inspection is never a normal thing... Dealing with what we are dealing with... I'd assume open box instant death???

diver4000

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/12
My watch is at the customs since 31.8. Every day customs status updated and clearance event.
The watch comes from Torobravo.
Hope the watch goes on the way soon.

Greeting

Diver4000

chronoswiss7

Horology Curious
11/1/15
I started a live chat with DHL and asked them what to do.
They thold me:
We require the name of the importer. Please could you forward this to our imports department [email protected] and enter the tracking number XXXXXX4641 into the subject field
But i don't know what to do now. I don't think that they will forward my package if i will not send them the requested informations.
But maybe some user here has more experience?

niotin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/15
you should contact the TD...sounds like its probably seized

chronoswiss7

Horology Curious
11/1/15
I already wrote a mail to Ryan from Intime yesterday. Did not received any answer yet. So i will wait what kind of solution he can offer.

Thanks & Regards

gdelage83

Known Member
6/12/13
Something is up....

Do you know if there's some kind of warranty from the TD in case the watch is seized? Like a refund or something?

I truly hope nothing happened to your watch!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
I started a live chat with DHL and asked them what to do.
They thold me:
We require the name of the importer. Please could you forward this to our imports department [email protected] and enter the tracking number XXXXXX4641 into the subject field
But i don't know what to do now. I don't think that they will forward my package if i will not send them the requested informations.
But maybe some user here has more experience?
COntact the TD and provide them with all current details and ask for instructions. They may just give you a generic name to give to DHL...never give them the name of the TD....Your TD will know what to do.
Good luck

niotin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/15
Do you know if there's some kind of warranty from the TD in case the watch is seized? Like a refund or something?

I truly hope nothing happened to your watch!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
thats the point of using a TD, most of them have warranties against seized packages....they'll just send you a new one.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
It's the game we all play.... Yes they usually eat the cost! It's good for us but shitty for the TDs. I have been in contact with Ryan he's more of a friend than a TD to me. All my new watches come from him. We are going to wait it out a little then proceed from there.

I lost an JF ap forged GP. And a BFF. This ordered contained my most expensive rep... The AP. it's truly a sad day... DHL has been 100% success until now... But we both agreed it doesn't look too good at this point. My packages usually get here on the expected delievery date 100% of the time. Ryan is in my opinion the best there is. He has my back and I'm not worried at all. It's just a shame 2 awesome reps went down in this shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
0461b11d3637f6cd4c5e93216d255dbc.jpg

3b73207b2ec1ad0999274dca199e2d34.jpg

R.i.p.. :/

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
The weird part is line 7 and 8 claimed the packaged was given the go ahead and released by customs. Than this happened.

diver4000

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/12
The same by me...

DHL needs further information from the importer.

Hope everything goes alright.

Greeting

Diver4000

chronoswiss7

Horology Curious
11/1/15
Of course i never give some details about the TD to DHL or someone else.
I received today a Mail from Ryan. We have to wait until he has the confirmation that the package is seized. This can take up to 1 week or more.
After that he will send me an replacement. This are very good news. Ryan is always very friendly and has a very fast response time. I really recommend Ryan and the whole Intime Team. i will keep you up-to-date.

Cheers

Watch-er

17/7/14
Don't give up yet. I had a DHL package clear in OH and then get shipped down to Miami for a second ad hoc inspection / clearance. Delayed things a day from the original estimated delivery. It's not over until it's over.