• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL problem???? Clearance Event

FAIRLADY Z

8/4/15
Texas
So I've never ordered a watch from a TD here yet, I've only bought M2M in the states. However, I am looking to order soon from a TD. I am curious, how often does things like this happen? Is it once in a blue moon or more like 50% of the time?

When you order a watch then you choose shipping it for HK mail, it will be okay. Or talk with a TD before you choose shipping but HK airmail is the safest shipping so far.

yoyohoneysingh

22/4/14
By reading previous post in the last page or so, this is no surprise but here you go, my first ever seized package in 2 years of buying.

dhl.jpg

climategod

Known Member
3/9/14
Mine is in Cincinnati called and lady said it was under physical inspection.
Sent my tracking to toro.

Stay thirsty

climategod

Known Member
3/9/14
No but holiday.
Dhl called me back and said 30 day hold and if it doesnt clear they sen a letter explaining what they found.
Good luck

Stay thirsty

shuoyang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/16
No but holiday.
Dhl called me back and said 30 day hold and if it doesnt clear they sen a letter explaining what they found.
Good luck

Stay thirsty

yeah. I already got that letter

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

ddbomber20

27/6/15
So this is how my order status looks for the SubC V6s via Triangle to Germany... I didn't do anything so what the hell are they doing there lol

a11ae3e2757021783940dcbf69977266.jpg

tomwid12

Known Member
31/1/15
Toro has not replied to any of my emails since last week. Hope he gets back soon to fix this problem.

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
Toro has not replied to any of my emails since last week. Hope he gets back soon to fix this problem.

It's still CNY until this weekend. Even though the TDs will be back at it early next week, I'm expecting a few additional days to lapse while they play catch-up before reaching out. Toro will make it right.

shuoyang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/16
It's still CNY until this weekend. Even though the TDs will be back at it early next week, I'm expecting a few additional days to lapse while they play catch-up before reaching out. Toro will make it right.

It seems like toro will have such a bad beginning of the new year

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Looks like they shut his website down now too. Feel bad for Toro he's gonna be busy as soon as he gets back from CNY.