• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL problem???? Clearance Event

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
As I mentioned I had a Toro order go through Cincy over the weekend, delivered this morning. There was nothing unusual about my tracking info ie no "event".

That's good news... good news I can also share [emoji89]
d3f5ae9a80d323b1fdb1611fc8beecee.jpg

Sent from my Noob 1:1 v6 edition iPhone super rep

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
That's good news... good news I can also share [emoji89]
d3f5ae9a80d323b1fdb1611fc8beecee.jpg

Sent from my Noob 1:1 v6 edition iPhone super rep

That's the usual steps of clearance. If yours does not look this way 99% of the time you are in trouble... Not law trouble well I guess you technically could be... But mostly not being delievered trouble.. You want a nice arrival then departed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Guys, if you don't have a clearance event, you are fine. If you have one listed, it likely means your package was inspect and will be seized.

thebuyingseller

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/11
Toro shipped me a watch Feb 2nd... delivered to my door Feb 5th! I lucked out at the cincy hub... could it be that the customs are more strict at the END of Months (maybe a trying to reach a quote or something)? I noticed the trend here that the issuses occured midway to end of SEPT and last week/end of JAN.. but I could be wrong.

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
It could be an end of the month thing or even tied to CNY. Who knows, it just seems when they decide to crack down, they really do. Mine is still in limbo since last week ... no updates since and not really expecting there to be any more coming.

Osmar

Looking Around
6/2/16
My order status is like this, and I'm very confused. I contacted DHL and they said they were just waiting for customs to release.
But it's already in my city. What now?
ig96ORP.png

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Looks like that was snagged after Cincinnati seeeee we are never safe!

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Any International delivery to Ireland i have got gets stung for import duty rather that being seized, it a money racket here for DHL.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
Just got the "please contact DHL" message this morning. The package was in limbo in Cinci since the 27th ... knew this update was coming, just didn't know when.

GreenTea

20/12/15
I tried to order a watch from one of the TDs here and got the same message. I waited as the status of the tracking kept updating, but about a week later, I got a letter in the mail saying customs was going to keep it. They wrote the PAM I got was an AP though, haha.

ddbomber20

27/6/15
So mine says "custom charges raised" now. What will be the procedure from now on guys?

shuoyang

24/1/16
OK ? i got the letter from custom today

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

shuoyang

24/1/16
Exactly one week after dhl show contact dhl

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

HatterMad

4/2/16
So I've never ordered a watch from a TD here yet, I've only bought M2M in the states. However, I am looking to order soon from a TD. I am curious, how often does things like this happen? Is it once in a blue moon or more like 50% of the time?