• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sometimes its NOT the watch that gives it away.......Its the wearer.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I know some one that drives a scion and has gen ap, couple of gen rolexes, and omega. Some one on this forum. And I am sure that dude can buy whatever car he wants.
It's called personal choice. If he likes to do that than that's his choice. What's next? You can't go out with average or fugly woman cause you are wearing a PP cause PP owners are suppose to have super models? Or people would think your ap or rolex is fake cause your woman is old and has saggy titties. Go to Florida sometimes. You'll know what I mean.

king721

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/11/14
On the point that you said our dealers are the ones making the money, that's not exactly true. they make an average of 40 to 50 bucks per watch and more if it's a more expensive watch. at least that's what my dealer makes. Take into consideration all the work that goes into making that 50 bucks. Time is the biggest factor. My TD works 12 to 16 hours a day. fielding emails and replying, finding answers to the questions people ask, contacting the factories to see if watches are available. then the time it takes to go out to the factories and markets and hand select the best example they can find for us. This is not as easy of a task that people think. A good dealer inspects and must go to various places searching and inspecting many watches before they accept one they think is good. Then the time to take qc photos and send them to us. then to package and ship the watches. All of that for 50 bucks? hardly a glamorous living in my opinion.

and to take into account the risk they are putting themselves in everyday. risking a lot of money, and getting caught. They deal with getting their paypal accounts frozen from new members that file disputes or just people that want to scam them. That's why no dealer will accept paypal from a new member. Our dealers have lost thousands of dollars on a single sale because of this. So there's a reason they won't accept paypal until you are a known member and buyer. I wouldn't risk my paypal either.

They have overhead. the larger dealers have many employees that they have to pay. They may sell larger volumes of watches but their overhead is also much higher. So their profit margin isn't really that great considering all of this.

ALL so someone with $300 can try fool people into thinking they are wearing a $5000 or $30,000 watch. A gargantuan effort as you describe simply to deceive. Apparently Rolex marketing is THAT good. Everyone wants to be seen with one whether they can afford it or not. Kudos Rolex for keeping the dream alive.

The shear length of this thread more than proves my point. People are uber sensitive about their counterfeit watches.
I got one. Liked it for a day then realized it was pretty much junk and order a current model of the real thing. I will post them side by side in front of this thread Monday.

The efforts made to deceive are amazing to me. At least when asked I won't have to lie or become uncomfortable or worse admit it's a fake and claim how dumb it i to buy the real thing,...and actually believe that.

king721

Banned
13/11/14
I know some one that drives a scion and has gen ap, couple of gen rolexes, and omega. Some one on this forum. And I am sure that dude can buy whatever car he wants.
It's called personal choice. If he likes to do that than that's his choice. What's next? You can't go out with average or fugly woman cause you are wearing a PP cause PP owners are suppose to have super models? Or people would think your ap or rolex is fake cause your woman is old and has saggy titties. Go to Florida sometimes. You'll know what I mean.

The "I know somebody with millions and drives an old Chevy" is getting old...The only vast majority of people wearing counterfeit watches are indeed driving the old cars. or maybe Ferrari kit cars, That wold work with their false lifestyle facade

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
ALL so someone with $300 can try fool people into thinking they are wearing a $5000 or $30,000 watch. A gargantuan effort as you describe simply to deceive. Apparently Rolex marketing is THAT good. Everyone wants to be seen with one whether they can afford it or not. Kudos Rolex for keeping the dream alive.

The shear length of this thread more than proves my point. People are uber sensitive about their counterfeit watches.
I got one. Liked it for a day then realized it was pretty much junk and order a current model of the real thing.

The efforts made to deceive are amazing to me. At least when asked I won't have to lie or become uncomfortable or worse admit it's a fake and claim how dumb it i to buy the real thing,...and actually believe that.

Make sure you throw away or leave those youblows at the mall in the shitter while you are at it. It makes you look half phoney.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
The "I know somebody with millions and drives an old Chevy" is getting old...The only vast majority of people wearing counterfeit watches are indeed driving the old cars. or maybe Ferrari kit cars, That wold work with their false lifestyle facade
GTFO with this I eat reps and shit gens bullshit.

king721

Banned
13/11/14
Make sure you throw away or leave those youblows at the mall in the shitter while you are at it.

I will leave the colorful language to you kids, but NAH I am keeping the Hublots until they fail. Then maybe buy the real thing. No one knows what they are.What I won't do is wear a Counterfeit Rolex. Mine will be real. No matter what people say there is no substitute for the real thing. Just KNOWING its the real thing pays huge emotional dividends. Because buying a $6000 watch is never a logical choice. It is purely emotional. Buying a fake is like wearing fake hair. You pray people don't ask.

You must feel very proud to be a "VIP member" of a counterfeit watch site...Now there is something to aspire to. and over 6000 things to say about them in a couple years to boot...272 posts per day. WOW You found your purpose in life... Congratulations You have indeed Arrived

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
@king

Your posts have long gone past uber repetitive and boring.....as has your trolling.

What happened to the "good byes" to passed on yesterday?.....

Yeah Good-Bye seems like the better way to go.....You guys are waaaaaaaaaay to serious about fake watches. If someone is serious enough about fake watches to become offended so easily, I have to question the rest of their lives. This fake watch thing is way to serious for me. I bought a few threw a couple away and kept only two. Someone is trying to by a watch I bought here I had listed and did not like . But I got nuked for giving away a watch with it free.....Then I realized its is illegal to sell so I won't try again See Ya. Enjoy your toys

I'd suggest you do so mate.....the door's that way
dehors.gif
.....don't let it hit you in the arse on the way out.

king721

Banned
13/11/14
@king

Your posts have long gone past uber repetitive and boring.....as has your trolling.

What happened to the "good byes" to passed on yesterday?.....

I'd suggest you do so mate.....the door's that way
dehors.gif
.....don't let it hit you in the arse on the way out.

You too can kiss my ass. Another fake and phony person believing they are doing something worthy moderating a Counterfeit watch selling site.....Good for you. Sleep well. The RWG site is much better at least they discuss gens and are not as anal about wearing fake Rolex watches idiots will pay $thosands for..

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
You too can kiss my ass. Another fake and phony person believing they are doing something worthy moderating a Counterfeit watch selling site.....Good for you. Sleep well. The RWG site is much better at least they discuss gens and are not as anal about wearing fake Rolex watches idiots will pay $thosands for..

Peace out. Have fun at rwg.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I can't be sure...but I think the Giant Gumboot is about to be planted in somebody's bootie....

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
You too can kiss my ass. Another fake and phony person believing they are doing something worthy moderating a Counterfeit watch selling site.......

Bye bye jackass.

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England

FacebookSign.jpg

DrPhilsays.jpg

JAFO

16/10/13
I have a feeling this guy will try to sneak back in, lol. He's a special kind of moron.

JAFO

16/10/13
Well didn't that escalate quickly? This was a troll plain and simple.

I don't know...four days ago he was in love with his new rep. I'm calling this one an implosion. And I do so love a good implosion.