• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Craigslist laugh

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Yeah I love the second one on the black band great 1 off piece!

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
BAHAHAHA I just called this douche and he said that they are legit and the "batteries" don't work!!! I wanted to tell him off but I just told him I was going to meet with him at an AD tomorrow...

max@job314

Known Member
13/3/12
BAHAHAHA I just called this douche and he said that they are legit and the "batteries" don't work!!! I wanted to tell him off but I just told him I was going to meet with him at an AD tomorrow...

ahahaha. :facepalm:

martinV1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/11/12

hehehehehe

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
You guys please stop emailing me via craigslist. I'm trying to offload these things for a new 111v3

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
You guys please stop emailing me via craigslist. I'm trying to offload these things for a new 111v3

bro why do you have to talk so ghetto over the phone? If I was the one selling those POS reps I would try to hide my hood background :)