• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Feel like this screen grab from the video shows the difference perfectly between the bezel colors

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
in my opinion it looks like there are several layers of platinum and not uniform clean.
But under UV it is better even then Gen.
Have you seen multiple examples of that?. I’ve looked at a bunch and own a V3s myself and there isn’t anything wrong with the platinum filling. The V2s had platinum filling issues as it was a deemed as a prototype.

meksovic

Rep Collector
10/4/14
Have you seen multiple examples of that?. I’ve looked at a bunch and own a V3s myself and there isn’t anything wrong with the platinum filling. The V2s had platinum filling issues as it was a deemed as a prototype.
No, just the posted pics and video, maybe it is a picture effect!
Can you share some close pics on numbers of the V3S?

Trife90

Horology Curious
Patron
Certified
21/8/23
This is a CF V3 close to a gen 2021. Anyone saying the gen is so different, so far, so much better and worth the 3k€+ of a gen insert doesn’t have a clue or most likely never held them close by (no offence intended ofc)

We’re at a point where rep inserts are almost as good as they can get. Kudos to CF.

Very, very nice.

letsi

Horology Curious
31/10/23
According to @CTime Clean corrected the font in the newest batch of the cases (Y2L3).

There might still be some L6V6 with the wrong font that are used up.

Can we have a consensus on this? I think there are people who believe that L6V6 (is the latest caseback) with the straight back 6 font is the correct font that brings with it the latest DD3285 movement.

letsi

Horology Curious
31/10/23

Cfv3 with deep crystal and clark gasket. I think it looks great

This isn't the latest Y2L3 batch I assume since the 6 here is the straight back 6 which is the same font as the L6V6's 6 font.

The latest batch of Y2L3 has 2628Y2L3 as the full serial where the 6 is the curved 6 font

baetona

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
25/3/20
This isn't the latest Y2L3 batch I assume since the 6 here is the straight back 6 which is the same font as the L6V6's 6 font.

The latest batch of Y2L3 has 2628Y2L3 as the full serial where the 6 is the curved 6 font
Hm ok. What version do you think this is?

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
OT: I have just learned a cool feature of the GMT. If you point the hour hand towards the sun, the GMT hand points north. At least in the northern hemisphere.

No need for a compass ;)

Reactions: Hasslebank and AG91

canariasproducts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/18
V3 arrived yesterday, the blue is very dark / purple in person.

IMG_8009.jpg

IMG_8011.jpg
This looks amazing! Why do all TD's list the latest clean pepsi as V2?

Reactions: Fervid

Sossy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
🇩🇪
I have finally taken the step and ordered myself a GMT. The improvement of the watch compelled me to do so. However, I feel overwhelmed when trying to determine the specific version among all the inlay variations. Which version is it? Thanks for your help!

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21
I have finally taken the step and ordered myself a GMT. The improvement of the watch compelled me to do so. However, I feel overwhelmed when trying to determine the specific version among all the inlay variations. Which version is it? Thanks for your help!

Looks like v2 to my eyes..