• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
V3 arrived yesterday, the blue is very dark / purple in person.

IMG_8009.jpg

IMG_8011.jpg

Gunner33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/21
Yes, 6 is correct

From Jan. 5th
Hi guys at post 1252 I asked more info about 6 font in rehaut to check real or fake clean gmt2.

Someone could please confirm me that the correct font is on first image?

first real second fake

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
According to @CTime Clean corrected the font in the newest batch of the cases (Y2L3).

There might still be some L6V6 with the wrong font that are used up.

jonyng

Horology Curious
18/1/24
In my opinion yes, i like it straight OOTB. Both factories are good. But cant stand the crystal with wrong date mag and no lip.

Buy what you like, DD movements are insane.

Thanks for the help, I think I'll get one in the future, still don't know which one yet. I'll probably wait for the c+ v3 to come out first.

Reactions: diamant

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
Thanks so much Again @CTime for your contribution to the community!! Well done! This is what we’ve been waiting for.

My thoughts:

1. V2
2. V3
3. V3s

V2 seems to have the best red, V3 seems too darkish red and misses the pastel color a little. V2 ‘wins’ with blue as well. In the end it comes to personal preference. In my opinion, v2 looks the most like mk3 (in these pics).

I have the v2 and owned the gen mk3, kind of surprised how similar they are. The v2 is just WOW!!

V3 also good, either choice is a winner;)

Last edited: