• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Here without flash

The bezel (and almost the rest visible without macro) are close as gen now. The date is still too large like all CF GMTs/Subs. When they fix that they will really, as we say in Sweden, put the dot above the "i" (make it perfect)

Reactions: wubsub

Hussain1986

Known Member
11/3/21
It does looks purple/pink-ish under certain lighting condition. Here is the pictures under the sunlight.
Very nice bezel colour! Love the “purple-pinkish” combo! Just wondering is this CF or C+f? I never saw such serial number on clean gmt “897Cxxxx”. I came across many C+ with such SN. I could be wrong though and would love to know. Thanks

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23
Very nice bezel colour! Love the “purple-pinkish” combo! Just wondering is this CF or C+f? I never saw such serial number on clean gmt “897Cxxxx”. I came across many C+ with such SN. I could be wrong though and would love to know. Thanks
C+ mate

Reactions: Hussain1986

Sohorolex

Looking Around
15/1/24
I've just read through the whole thread from the first post, it's taken 4 sittings. Amazing. Thank you to all that have taken the time to post such detailed photos and comments. I've now got the knowledge to get my self in trouble 😈 Cheers!

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/20
HVIhxW.jpeg

V2S Direct sunlight

Che6163

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
3/11/23
New York
Now here comes the V3 version by Clean, how lucrative.. I personally cannot tell the difference between v2 and v3. However v2 was a huge improvement compared to V1 in terms of the color tune.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
I really like the V3, but to me the V2 still has the most gorgeous colours ever! I might order a v3, just to see the difference in real life. Waiting anxiously to Ctimes gen-rep comparison, hoping that the V2 will be added as well (knowing that the V2 resembles the MK2.

The beauty of the colors of the bezel inlay is impossible to capture. It is darker blue, just gorgeous!

Last edited: