• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

olah.inc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/18
germany
If I can figure out how to do pics :rolleyes:

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F2b790e48bcd9779bce4dc5bc74a01118.563x1000x1.png

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Approved QC pic. I was looking for a nice blue/red horizontal orientation at the 6 and 18. Date may be a bit wonky but I can live with that. More pics will be up when she arrives.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Waiting on QC pics now that my payment has been confirmed. Can't wait!

Rooneey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/18
Anyone knows if they ever going to do correct hand stack version?

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Anyone come across a Leather strap similar to the Gen ? Buddy is after one . THanks

Gunny has a lot of nice vintage leathers and if you ask him to make one to the specs of a tudor deployant he has all the measurements (+you can get clasps on etsy) - I had him make one in blacksteel leather for this as I thought that would look nice but he has others that might be a closer match. There's one called camel that looks like a good match for the OEM leather.

TudorTime706

MULTI ACCOUNT
15/8/17
Georgia
That’s tempting. However, owning a gen BB Steel, this size is too massive. I’m waiting for the BB58 rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flaskevin

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
From which td can I have this ordered?

1) Check the trusted dealer section for the RWI trusted dealers
2) Go to the various TD's websites and search for the Tudor GMT
3) Buy it from whichever TD you think is the best one for you

Option A) Post in a thread and ask someone to hold your hand and bottle feed you, (note this option not advisable)

Reactions: Fjo and preppyr6

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
What ICHS means?

Incorrect Hand Stack. It means the order of the hands (second, minute, hour, GMT) are not correct according to gen. It is due to the movement that the factory uses. There is CHS for a couple of Rolex models, but it is notoriously unreliable, and it is recommended to stay with ICHS or risk premature death!

Reactions: Alangep

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Incorrect Hand Stack. It means the order of the hands (second, minute, hour, GMT) are not correct according to gen. It is due to the movement that the factory uses. There is CHS for a couple of Rolex models, but it is notoriously unreliable, and it is recommended to stay with ICHS or risk premature death!

I cant believe really i mean are they BLIND or what? Why they release it before everything is okay? Jesus im angry af right now