• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Can't they make anything right??? How hard can it be...FFS.. Next time they'll fix the GMT hand and fuck up the datewheel. This game is getting old..

Reactions: humbleguy

poinds

17/4/17
What about the blue color? It looks darker then Gen

dceb2f79e537abba7f4b35962ef42ab4.jpg

Here is my gen and the blue color doesn’t look too far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: humbleguy

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Wow, thanks m8, yep it looks more or less on the spot.... let me ask you how does it wear... Like a big watch or like a more confort one.
The 14,5 thickness is making me thinking that could be a little heavy on the the wrist

Reactions: Pyknic

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Have just submitted my order via Intime, cannot wait to receive this! just one question, how does the a2836 movement work in relation to the GMT function? I know it's referred to as incorrect but what does that mean exactly? The GMT function just doesn't work?

The GMT hand is fully functional and independently adjustable, it's the order that the hands are stacked that's "incorrect". On the gen the GMT hand is in between the hour hand and the minute hand.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
On the gen the colours looks black in some lighting. Ive seen the gen in flesh, the ZF is very very close.

Mikeodandy

29/6/16
Looks like I'll be picking this ZF up then! We'll see if it placates me and I don't have to lust over the Gen anymore. I'll probably have to get a gen tudor Nato though

Pyknic

24/10/17
Looks like I'll be picking this ZF up then! We'll see if it placates me and I don't have to lust over the Gen anymore. I'll probably have to get a gen tudor Nato though

i wouldnt bother... i have the gen nato on my BB and it's no better than my nato from watch gecko

baltalemule

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/18
can someone provide the quick and dirty on how to order from Intime? I've only ever ordered from Toro.

Pyknic

24/10/17
Oh really? Okay I'll check them out. Thanks!

Yeah, i was surprised when i swapped the gen nato onto my BB. The strap isnt long enough to fold over and tuck in - which i think gives the Nato a good look.

also the hole i used has stretched, just like the basic cheaper natos do.

I wouldnt spend the money on the gen when there are so many other options out there.

like this for an example - see how the nato is bent over and tucked in.... i can't do that with my gen :(

Pyknic

24/10/17
That watch has been listed on PT for a couple of weeks , not the ZF watch . If you click on 'New Arrivals ' on PT you will see the ZF watch as yet they haven't priced it .

This is the new watch with no price - click the link