• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

Jonathann

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/18
Another shot of Gen if anyone wants to try and compare. Not the best I know but it’s something.
kaKfA.md.jpg

Last edited:

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Yeah, i was surprised when i swapped the gen nato onto my BB. The strap isnt long enough to fold over and tuck in - which i think gives the Nato a good look.

also the hole i used has stretched, just like the basic cheaper natos do.

I wouldnt spend the money on the gen when there are so many other options out there.

like this for an example - see how the nato is bent over and tucked in.... i can't do that with my gen :(
The gen tudor nato is not supposed to fold over compared to traditional nato. And thats what i like about it too :)

Reactions: Flaskevin

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Putting in the order with my TD today, also sourcing the gen NATO.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
This is the new watch with no price - click the link

Sorry it was another member who put it link to TWF version my bad. Although to be fair your link doesn't link, only to PT home page . I think the date window looks fine on the ZF watch .

Reactions: Pyknic

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I must be the only forum member who hates nylon NATO straps , especially on a top heavy watch like the BB . Now a nice thick vintage leather NATO or ZULU they're great , but nylon naaaaahhh.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Received the QC’s in less than 12 hours after order.
I wish this dealer wasn’t banned here. He’s been good to me.

Reactions: jpferry315

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Is it me or Does ZF GMT look flawless? ????????????

It’s very good actually. I owned the gen when it first came into stock but sold it and I might get the rep. The ar tint is a bit more apparent than on the gen looking at the pictures.
Also not sure If the rehaut depth is correct either but a very good effort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Omni •

Looking Around
28/10/18
Random noob question...”purchased” through intime but my card didn’t go through said I could preload or something. Refresh and now have two orders but nothing has hit my cc account.

This normal for them ?

nanoman

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
PNW
Can somebody please confirm if the hand stack is wrong on the ZF version.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Received the QC’s in less than 12 hours after order.
I wish this dealer wasn’t banned here. He’s been good to me.

Any chance you can post the QC shots? Assuming you accepted already, but prob doesn’t matter for a non-td anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w_inman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/15
I must be the only forum member who hates nylon NATO straps , especially on a top heavy watch like the BB . Now a nice thick vintage leather NATO or ZULU they're great , but nylon naaaaahhh.

I used to think the same, and then I tried the Gen on, these straps are amazing! Super comfy too.

sDd4G.jpg

sDHGq.jpg