• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I cant believe really i mean are they BLIND or what? Why they release it before everything is okay? Jesus im angry af right now

Whoa there Hulk, its the nature of the movement...there is NO GOOD CHS movement out right now (unless you buy gen). ICHS isnt really noticeable except for close up. If you want the CHS then you can go buy the Noob Rolex 116710 BLNR or LN. But, beware its a time bomb.

Reactions: erekose and ffuhcu

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Whoa there Hulk, its the nature of the movement...there is NO GOOD CHS movement out right now (unless you buy gen). ICHS isnt really noticeable except for close up. If you want the CHS then you can go buy the Noob Rolex 116710 BLNR or LN. But, beware its a time bomb.

You are talking about gmt and hulk right?

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
No, only GMT. YOU are Hulk if you're so angry over handstack
giphy.gif

Reactions: erekose and Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Im ocd when it comes to watches(and lot other things lol) and this CHS messed up my brain big time now lol

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
No, only GMT. YOU are Hulk if you're so angry over handstack
giphy.gif

Now im fried bro, wait a minute, are you trying to tell me that noob sub v9 they are all talking about so much as watch thats made perfectly, is actually ICHS????

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Now im fried bro, wait a minute, are you trying to tell me that noob sub v9 they are all talking about so much as watch thats made perfectly, is actually ICHS????
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahaahhaajahahahhaah

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: erekose

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Now i checked gen and zf gmt and it seems to me that hand stack is correct: gmt bottom then hour then min then sec. Correct me if im wrong

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Cadows they are just having a wee bit of fun with you.

ICHS is a term that relates to GMT watches coming from china. It refers to the order in which the 4 hands (GMT, Hour, Minute, Second) are stacked.

Gen: Hour, GMT, Minute, Second
Rep: GMT, Hour, Minute, Second

In real life, very few people with the exception of watch aficionado's will know this, let alone see it from 3 feet away on your wrist.

People are laughing for 2 reasons, 1 you got hulk level angry over ICHS. We have come to accept this flaw because to date there are no 'Good' correct handstack movements. There is one but it is unreliable and many have had issues. This fiasco came about with the recent rollie GMT models that came out

The second reason people are laughing is because you asked / stated if the noob v9 sub had an incorrect handstack - well this watch doesnt have a GMT hand so there are and never have been any hand stack issues with it.

I know you are new to this hobby - but take the time to read as much as you can and you will become an educated consumer. welcome

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Cadows they are just having a wee bit of fun with you.

ICHS is a term that relates to GMT watches coming from china. It refers to the order in which the 4 hands (GMT, Hour, Minute, Second) are stacked.

Gen: Hour, GMT, Minute, Second
Rep: GMT, Hour, Minute, Second

In real life, very few people with the exception of watch aficionado's will know this, let alone see it from 3 feet away on your wrist.

People are laughing for 2 reasons, 1 you got hulk level angry over ICHS. We have come to accept this flaw because to date there are no 'Good' correct handstack movements. There is one but it is unreliable and many have had issues. This fiasco came about with the recent rollie GMT models that came out

The second reason people are laughing is because you asked / stated if the noob v9 sub had an incorrect handstack - well this watch doesnt have a GMT hand so there are and never have been any hand stack issues with it.

I know you are new to this hobby - but take the time to read as much as you can and you will become an educated consumer. welcome

Well if they were ten percents kind like you did everything would be cool but they didnt. Thank you so much for this informations i really didnt know. Now i do thanks a lot.

Reactions: thenut

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11

IMO, the loss of functionality is a bigger deal than the visual difference. Independent GMT hand watches are good for tracking more than one time zone from home, but an independent hour hand is much more convenient for traveling.

Edit: Not that I'm not getting this thing, because I absolutely 100% am.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
IMO, the loss of functionality is a bigger deal than the visual difference. Independent GMT hand watches are good for tracking more than one time zone from home, but an independent hour hand is much more convenient for traveling.

Edit: Not that I'm not getting this thing, because I absolutely 100% am.

Not sure i follow what you mean. You can still adjust the GMT hand independently cant you? I recall having 1 GMT model a while back and i could adjust independantly to set whatever GMT time i needed. Otherwise it becomes faux GMT no? Or am i missing something