• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Officially Announces 15450

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Looks gooood. Maybe slightly brighter than gen. Reminds much of the old JF I would say. The white dial printing is a bit weaker than I thought it would be.

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Looks gooood. Maybe slightly brighter than gen. Reminds much of the old JF I would say. The white dial printing is a bit weaker than I thought it would be.

This blue is it close to gen blue?

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....

Do you think it’s just the dial that’s weak or something more? How about everything else on the watch? I’m just curious and not a expert to see all the “faults”

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Do you think it’s just the dial that’s weak or something more? How about everything else on the watch? I’m just curious and not a expert to see all the “faults”
What I ment was the white printing on the dial could be whiter. But these are small things. I really think this looks good so far.

Reactions: Mille

dk2852

2/2/22
Love the blue color. Might be a little different than gen, but doesn't bother me. I don't wear AP or Patek to try to pass them off as gen.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Love the blue color. Might be a little different than gen, but doesn't bother me. I don't wear AP or Patek to try to pass them off as gen.
of course friend, you are one of the many who go around screaming to the whole world that they are wearing a fake. As far as I'm concerned this is a game where we all look for the closest rep to the gen ;-)

diddykongracing

Horology Curious
19/12/22
your mom's house
to me, the dials look better than v1 apsf but the screws look a little gnarly. ZF has a habit of having slightly crooked 'AP's on the top which looks fixed on most of these but still on a few.

diddykongracing

Horology Curious
19/12/22
your mom's house
ZF has the best 15450 so far. Case design isn't the best from the back after you remove the caseback, but the APSF is mostly cosmetic from when I took mine apart - the 'movement holder' does nothing to hold the movement in, and the movement has to be front loaded (i.e. remove the bezel) to reduce risk of any issues, but the screws are held in with a backing screw.

Here's hoping the ZF is just load-able from the back, and the screws are an easy removal along with the bezel.
Hey how does the movement seem compared with apsf? better quality & performance, same?

dk2852

2/2/22
of course friend, you are one of the many who go around screaming to the whole world that they are wearing a fake. As far as I'm concerned this is a game where we all look for the closest rep to the gen ;-)
None of the dials is going to be perfect. I'm not going to go with a color I don't like just because it's "closer to gen."

Reactions: KGZ