• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Officially Announces 15450

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I'm sceptical regarding the blue dial. Anyway, we'll see...

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I'm sceptical regarding the blue dial. Anyway, we'll see...
If it's like IPF case construction I woild still go APSF. Dial can always be swapped.

APSF seems to be better regardless as a base to mod

It seems like typical rep. Gotta buy two reps to make the best of both worlds.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Another super masterpiece from ZF🔥🔥AP Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Series 15450ST Unisex Watch. The diameter is 37MM and the thickness is 9.8MM. Good news for those who really have small wrist watches!
1 shell set, purchased the original 15450ST 3D stereo scan data for modeling, and adopted a three-piece structure consistent with the original product. After the trial mold was completed, further adjustments and optimizations were made, including size, angle, thickness, smoothness, etc. The proportions and dimensions are exactly the same as the genuine product, and all spare parts are interchangeable with the genuine product. The strap links are exquisite and regular. The links have been carefully polished hundreds of times to show perfect delicacy and texture. The elasticity of the movable head is consistent with the original one, and it is bent at the ear of the watch to ensure that the watch fits the hand better. The folding clasp is simple to open and close and easy to wear.
2 Dial, the "Grande Tapisserie" large square pattern is convex, with fluorescent three-dimensional time scales and Royal Oak hands. The large hands and time scales make reading easy and clear. The date display window at three o'clock is displayed in Arabic numerals.
3 movement, ZF all-in-one CAL.3120 mechanical movement, the balance wheel position corresponds to the genuine product at 7 o'clock, flat hairspring (Flat). The gears and barrel on the deck are all real and movable. The power reserve time is the same as the original version of 41 hours. Stable and durable, with extremely low repair rate.
15450ST produced by ZF - the perfect choice for those with small wrists!

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Another super masterpiece from ZF🔥🔥AP Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Series 15450ST Unisex Watch. The diameter is 37MM and the thickness is 9.8MM. Good news for those who really have small wrist watches!
1 shell set, purchased the original 15450ST 3D stereo scan data for modeling, and adopted a three-piece structure consistent with the original product. After the trial mold was completed, further adjustments and optimizations were made, including size, angle, thickness, smoothness, etc. The proportions and dimensions are exactly the same as the genuine product, and all spare parts are interchangeable with the genuine product. The strap links are exquisite and regular. The links have been carefully polished hundreds of times to show perfect delicacy and texture. The elasticity of the movable head is consistent with the original one, and it is bent at the ear of the watch to ensure that the watch fits the hand better. The folding clasp is simple to open and close and easy to wear.
2 Dial, the "Grande Tapisserie" large square pattern is convex, with fluorescent three-dimensional time scales and Royal Oak hands. The large hands and time scales make reading easy and clear. The date display window at three o'clock is displayed in Arabic numerals.
3 movement, ZF all-in-one CAL.3120 mechanical movement, the balance wheel position corresponds to the genuine product at 7 o'clock, flat hairspring (Flat). The gears and barrel on the deck are all real and movable. The power reserve time is the same as the original version of 41 hours. Stable and durable, with extremely low repair rate.

The blue color is not bad but obviously not gen like.

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

The white looks good, but the sheen on the grey and blue looks more like semi-gloss. We need more pictures for a proper evaluation.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
ZF has the best 15450 so far. Case design isn't the best from the back after you remove the caseback, but the APSF is mostly cosmetic from when I took mine apart - the 'movement holder' does nothing to hold the movement in, and the movement has to be front loaded (i.e. remove the bezel) to reduce risk of any issues, but the screws are held in with a backing screw.

Here's hoping the ZF is just load-able from the back, and the screws are an easy removal along with the bezel.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
The blue color is not bad but obviously not gen like.
Based on these few pics it's slightly better than JF was (printing is better, dial color similar), far, I mean FAR better than the pale/weak APFS blue dial. Also you dont need to pay premium to buy a DP dial for replacing the shitty APFS blue dial.

Much to be seen yet but I'm hopefull. I will order first when they are in stock if not @majwilliams0308 beats me first😄

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Is it far from gen?
"Far" is a very subjective term but if someone offered me this watch as gen showing me these pics I'd immediately notice by the dial color that something is no good. Nevertheless live pics and video would tell much more about the watch, ofc.

Reactions: Victorparis92

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
When you enter the AP price segment of watches, it's not the dial color that's gonna get you called out.
yes I know...I had gen AP, but it must be said that some reps are at a decidedly high level.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
"Far" is a very subjective term but if someone offered me this watch as gen showing me these pics I'd immediately notice by the dial color that something is no good. Nevertheless live pics and video would tell much more about the watch, ofc.
Thanks bro, I wanted a blue AP...but maybe white is closer to gen :)

centrum

27/7/14
Nice! <40mm AP RO releases are always welcomed, just need to know which style is the closest to the gen. Good to know from a poster above that the movement is very stable too.

tedit

12/3/18
I used to have the JF 15450 moded from Legend and I loved it. Is this better otb?

PPVLG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/20
The question of when the watch will appear is much more important for me. Are there any news about a date?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I used to have the JF 15450 moded from Legend and I loved it. Is this better otb?
Short answer is yes, depending on the mods.

Longer answer: dial is better than JF IMO, has the clone movement, might be a bit thinner. Incremental upgrade.

Reactions: Watch-a-say

kamisama

Horology Curious
8/7/23
TX
Short answer is yes, depending on the mods.

Longer answer: dial is better than JF IMO, has the clone movement, might be a bit thinner. Incremental upgrade.
What do you think about the blue dial compared to gen? I'm ordering a white dial now and it seems like it's close to gen enough. Never handle a blue so don't know how it looks in real life

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
What do you think about the blue dial compared to gen? I'm ordering a white dial now and it seems like it's close to gen enough. Never handle a blue so don't know how it looks in real life
Unless the factories have just made or will made a big improvement on the blue dial try to grab a DP dial until you can.