• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Officially Announces 15450

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
What do you think about the blue dial compared to gen? I'm ordering a white dial now and it seems like it's close to gen enough. Never handle a blue so don't know how it looks in real life
I've just seen some pics and clips of the blue watch and its blue color looks to me significantly lighter than that of my gen dial. However, it could be the lighting or the photography.

Reactions: majwilliams0308

SEEKnDESTROY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/21
I am looking forward to compare the DP blue dial to the latest zf 15450 blue dial.

SEEKnDESTROY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/21
I've just seen some pics and clips of the blue watch and its blue color looks to me significantly lighter than that of my gen dial. However, it could be the lighting or the photography.
Definitely it is just lighting condition. take a look into this pic.

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Hi everyone
apart from these discussions on the dial, bracelet, case etc. which are always subjective
I wanted to ask if the movement it uses is the new clone of the 3120 with the quick release of the date disc
Thank you

Reactions: germanynrw

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi everyone
apart from these discussions on the dial, bracelet, case etc. which are always subjective
I wanted to ask if the movement it uses is the new clone of the 3120 with the quick release of the date disc
Thank you
Doubt it since it's a custom parts sold separately

Shany

24/6/19
you guys know about the movement ? is it reliable or a bomb ?

frozentears

Horology Curious
22/11/23