• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Officially Announces 15450

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
Very helpful comparative pictures. Thanks.

You’re welcome. Dipped my toe back into the AP world with this one. I had a 15202 years ago but it was the quartz one. Definitely a few more APs I would like to get

dk2852

2/2/22
Received my extra link from Steve today, boy that took a while! Anyways, The watch feels comfortable on my 7 inch (18cm), wrist now. I get all the praise for the Royal Oak bracelet, because properly size this is among the most comfortable watches I own. Here's some pics so you can see the fit, if you like your watches properly sized 1 link should be fine(can still get a pinky under the clasp), but if you want a loose fit go for 2 links.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Finally ordered one of these so my JF may be for sale soon!

PPVLG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/20
Today I unfortunately discovered that my ZF 15450 movement is no longer working. It is completely broken. The hour hand only moves sporadically when setting the time and winding no longer works. I have contacted my dealer and hope we can find a solution. I have been using the watch for 2 months now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: dk2852

PPVLG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/20
I wrote to puretime about my problem. There is usually a 6 month warranty.
However, I don't know whether it's worth sending the watch back and forth (China Germany). Does anyone know anything about it and has had something like this before? Do you go to the watchmaker or do you send the watch back and have your TD do it?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Rceved mine, AP 37 mm it's very close to Daytona size

Seems like most/all ZF 15450's have right-justified datewheels. This a problem with datewheel cutout on the dial, or the numbers on the datewheel itself?

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I FINALLY got mine, after 5 rounds of QC, but sadly a little too small for my liking, so it's off to the sales section at some point today.

Shame, as it looks amazing!