• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Officially Announces 15450

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I got my 15450 yesterday and have a few pictures for you!

First of all, why did I order the 15450? I have a small wrist and was not 100% satisfied with the 15202. Due to the lug to lug distance and my small wrist, the watch looks a little big. I solved this problem with the 15450, it's not too small but not too big either. But I wouldn't go much smaller with my wrist size.

I removed one of the links so it sits firmly on my wrist, which can cause me problems in summer. I will put the link back on and wear it like this. For larger wrists, be sure to order additional links. My wrist size is 16.5 cm.

Nevertheless, I would like to say that some work needs to be done for me personally. I will have the following modifications carried out soon:

- The bracelet has sharp edges, these need to be worked on
- Rotor quieter
- Date change mod
- maybe a Gen dial

Nevertheless, I will keep the 15202 and not sell it. I like it more and more in combination with my 15450.

Thanks for sharing this. The side by side clearly shows how larger the 39mm is on the wrist.

Brudi

Rolex Pro / AP Lover
Supporter
Certified
27/3/18
Germany

First of all, why did I order the 15450? I have a small wrist and was not 100% satisfied with the 15202. Due to the lug to lug distance and my small wrist, the watch looks a little big. I solved this problem with the 15450, it's not too small but not too big either. But I wouldn't go much smaller with my wrist size.

I removed one of the links so it sits firmly on my wrist, which can cause me problems in summer. I will put the link back on and wear it like this. For larger wrists, be sure to order additional links. My wrist size is 16.5 cm.

Nevertheless, I would like to say that some work needs to be done for me personally. I will have the following modifications carried out soon:

- Rotor quieter
- Date change mod
- maybe a Gen dial

Nevertheless, I will keep the 15202 and not sell it. I like it more and more in combination with my 15450.

Damn, the new ZF 15450 looks so sexy on a small wrist. I need this one. Where did you buy it and how long did you wait?

Reactions: assssiate

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

- Rotor quieter
- Date change mod
- maybe a Gen dial

Thanks for the pictures, enjoy both watches.

Reactions: assssiate

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
perfection

K3MlM4.jpeg

silver.forever

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/23

- Rotor quieter
- Date change mod
- maybe a Gen dial

Looks absolutely stunning. The finishing of these ZF really looks different to the APSF. More brushed with more visible brush "lines".

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
This is gen 15450 nos, as you can see from the photo it comes with 20 total connections exactly like the ZF

Hon

Horology Curious
23/2/12
Finally received my ZF grey 15450 last week. Here the picture next to my gen 15450.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Finally received my ZF grey 15450 last week. Here the picture next to my gen 15450.

can you tell us what differences you notice between gen and rep?

Reactions: grillbrill

silver.forever

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/23

- Rotor quieter
- Date change mod
- maybe a Gen dial

Looks stunning. Also like your 15202. Who did the mods of the pizza plate for you?

Hon

Horology Curious
23/2/12
can you tell us what differences you notice between gen and rep?
The most noticeable difference is the bracelet. It’s not like rolex rep, which the gen and rep are not that much difference. The gen bracelet is so smooth, and more bendable. When you wear it, it feels like it grabs on your wrist. The edge of the rep is sharp, and will feel uncomfortable if wear for a whole day.

The other thing is the movement, the rotor color is wrong, too yellowish. It would be great if someone can plate the rotor to rose gold color. The noise is not bothering me, since the gen movement is loud anyway….

Reactions: 992TurboS and Brudi