• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 4500v

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc
Beautiful ! You sir have taste- I don’t see the flaws as well. Really love it, I just bought a apsf 15500 blue dial a few months ago but I think I need this lol

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Wow they fixed the dial track issue - do you mind letting us know which factory?

mk13139

Looking Around
28/5/24
What makes the ZF better than the MKS? Is the price difference worth it? I'm looking for a 4500v Silver Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet + Black Rubber and Blue Rubber
I'm interested in this too

Falter

Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/20
Anyone know where I could purchase the gen blue dial?
Considering selling my 4500v franken soon with gen blue dial, gen rubber strap and a bunch of work done on it
But if you're looking for just the gen dial itself, there's a listing on ebay for the blue one I believe.

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/1/08
Nyc

Falter

Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/20
That's the listing I was talking about. The seller has multiple gen blue dials however none of them are in great condition.

Reactions: watchroey23

watchroey23

Looking Around
28/5/24
Considering selling my 4500v franken soon with gen blue dial, gen rubber strap and a bunch of work done on it
But if you're looking for just the gen dial itself, there's a listing on ebay for the blue one I believe.
Would be interested in that. How much are thinking of selling it for? Any pictures of it

Maartenvdv

Horology Curious
13/5/24
Quick Q to all VC owners. Been wearing my PPF overseas for a bit now and it's a couple mm too tight on the wrist. If anyone's got any spare links they're not using I'd gladly buy one from you 🙌

Reactions: pistebasher