• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 4500v

Fajardo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/6/24
Hi! Looking for a 4500V, preferible blue faced. Im UK based. Please PM if anyone has one on offer!

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/1/08
Nyc
Received ZF 4500V blue dial but bracelet doesn’t fit. To small for my wrist.

Anyone in the EU willing to part with 2-3 links?

I had the same issue- I paid for the rubber band as well that fits, there’s aftermarket bands on eBay- look exactly the same- I was gonna buy one and take a few links out

fabiomi

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/12/15
Hi guys, i wrote 1 year ago for the issue clasp on my ZF, can someone suggest me a link where Is It possibile to buy a silicon/leather rubber?? I bought a rubber from AliExpress but the quality Is very poor (for € 50,00!!!). There are many people with this problem here, how they solved?
Thanks!

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/1/08
Nyc
Hi guys, i wrote 1 year ago for the issue clasp on my ZF, can someone suggest me a link where Is It possibile to buy a silicon/leather rubber?? I bought a rubber from AliExpress but the quality Is very poor (for € 50,00!!!). There are many people with this problem here, how they solved?
Thanks!
Sure, I bought mine from jtime- it’s the zf one it’s was $160 quality is close to Gen

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
So guys, I had good news.
The well known watchmaker from germany:

has fixed the pusher of my V4500.
I‘m so happy and I know a lot of you have the same problem.
If you want to mod, repair you VC contact him.

Thank you a lot Brauning.

So guys, I had good news.
The well known watchmaker from germany:

has fixed the pusher of my V4500.
I‘m so happy and I know a lot of you have the same problem.
If you want to mod, repair you VC contact him.

Thank you a lot Brauning.
Hi could you give me Braunings details please as the instagram link doesn’t work? I have a 4500v that needs some help after I dropped it!