• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 4500v

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Just received my silver dial today.
I'm impressed by the overall feeling, this beauty is nice from case to clasp. Good crystal too with a popping dial, very nice job by ZF/PPF đź‘Ś

Oh wow , so nice , congrats!!! :)

This is growing on me :) how would you compare the rep dial vs the gem please ? I am being lazy I admit I guess I could did it around but since you posted here I give it a try ;)

Do you think any mods should be planned ? Any chance for you to post daylight pics please ?

Thanks so much for your time

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I have never held the gen so I can't tell about how close the ZF is to it. All I know is that it does the job compared to the comments around and the reviews over YT.

Here are more outdoor pics with different lights + lumeshot

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
sometimes i
I have never held the gen so I can't tell about how close the ZF is to it. All I know is that it does the job compared to the comments around and the reviews over YT.

Sometimes I fear my clean panda Daytona is a watch I can’t pull off. somehow this is what I think of as an alternative even though the retail is more, most people don’t know it

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
sometimes i

Sometimes I fear my clean panda Daytona is a watch I can’t pull off. somehow this is what I think of as an alternative even though the retail is more, most people don’t know it
Or a Gen Sinn 104 comes to mind

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13

Thank you so much for your time and for the shots ! It’s a beauty ! I would assume that stock crystal so no need for a 2AR swap then.
Wear it in good health ! Cheers :)

Falter

Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/20
Thank you so much for your time and for the shots ! It’s a beauty ! I would assume that stock crystal so no need for a 2AR swap then.
Wear it in good health ! Cheers :)
Gen crystal is also known to be pretty reflective as well. So I would say no need to upgrade the crystal of the ZF unless it's a personal taste.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
sometimes i

When you think about it that’s a pretty sad… you belong to the Rwi community what is the main motto here : Enjoy your reps for what they are enjoy them for you !!!
Do not fear an illusion ! Nobody cares about what you sport on your wrist , just enjoy it or sell it if you get such odd feelings…
I get where you come from but there are more serious matters in life then watches ;)
My 2cts

Last edited:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Gen crystal is also known to be pretty reflective as well. So I would say no need to upgrade the crystal of the ZF unless it's a personal taste.
Yes thanks for the insights :)

love_in_jumbo

Known Member
22/7/23
South Korea
Hi friends.

I have got this wonderful blue ZF dial. Also my MKS 4500v in coming in. Will I be able to swap dials?( I think they are using same movement.)

On top of that, I see some misalignment on 12 index. But it seems like almost all ZF this issue. The track 60 - 12 hour marker - VC Logo alinment looks kind of off. Can modder fix this?