• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
KxcXmR.jpeg

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Which TD?
Is the wrong question mate. All the TD's can get all of the available watches. This is from M2M.
But this is the older model V2, if you read on this sub forum you'll see there is a V3 from BBR and the best 55 so far from ZF.

VBLKR

Getting To Know The Place
17/6/24
Netherlands
Is the wrong question mate. All the TD's can get all of the available watches. This is from M2M.
But this is the older model V2, if you read on this sub forum you'll see there is a V3 from BBR and the best 55 so far from ZF.
Cheers bud!

puipui_molkah

MULTI ACCOUNT
15/5/21
and they have made some comments to you?
The staff just asked me what model is that, and I said it’s 055.
I wanted to check the NTPT pattern difference between ZF and gen, and surely gen has more shiny effect than ZF. Hope ZF will improve their case finishing on the next version.

VBLKR

17/6/24
Netherlands
The staff just asked me what model is that, and I said it’s 055.
I wanted to check the NTPT pattern difference between ZF and gen, and surely gen has more shiny effect than ZF. Hope ZF will improve their case finishing on the next version.
if you put side by side you were able to tell the difference?

puipui_molkah

MULTI ACCOUNT
15/5/21
if you put side by side you were able to tell the difference?
There was no 055 in stock so I compared with their NTPT 07-01 displayed.
Yes, the carbon pattern on gen is more shiny and the texture is a bit more complex. It is hard to describe but it was obvious for my eyes. And the polishing on movement is far better in gen for sure.
The good points on ZF 055 are 1. movement shape is almost correct, 2. crystal & skeletonized movement transparency is high and 3. the polishing on parts is decent. In my opinion, ZF 055 overall looks like gen from a distance.

romito_21

5/5/19
does anyone have photos of a zf v6 super clone RED NTPT ?
i would love to see how they look on the wrist!