• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Which of these two have better case patterns in your opinion? (RM12-01)
To me I'm not super expert on RM but I like the left more. They both look similar but I don't like two things on the right :

The black line/carbon layer on the right is much more "wonky" and poorly placed. The left is not perfect but is more consistently and disciplined. Also the lines on the left are thicker which makes it look more pronounced, the one on the right to me is thinner making it look faded and less bold. I tried to highlight the sections.

watchfreek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/5/12
USA
Excellent points! Thanks Reaps.
I also like the one on the left until came cross this picture of gen RM27-01 worn by Richard Mill himself.
Seems like the patterns on the watch on right side is closer to RM27-01!? Right?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Excellent points! Thanks Reaps.
I also like the one on the left until came cross this picture of gen RM27-01 worn by Richard Mill himself.
Seems like the patterns on the watch on right side is closer to RM27-01!? Right?
Ah. Ok if you are asking how "close it is to gen" then I don't really have opinion.

You are right in the case that I've seen many wonky carbon pattern lines on RM on Chrono24 and stuff.

For me I just picked the one that looks better to my eyes.

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
hZY6rX.jpeg

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
got it that way, just about an hour before. i wore it and then said i can't handle that crappy yellow. i have other straps, so i took it apart and found that. the sad thing is none of my straps fit, either heavily mod the straps or the slot.

Johnhepworth

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/7/24
Hi there,

New Rep Rolex buyer here... I was doing minimal research on some Rolex Replicas that looked nice, and I found the Clean Factory Rolex Explorer 36mm to be very attractive. I was trying to find a reputable source to buy one, and I have already purchased my Replica Rolex last night. However, I am worried that I chose a wrong website. I am seeing a lot of threads of people saying not to trust random websites, and to go to a dealer on this forum website to find the best authentic Replica Rolex.
After doing my research, a lot of people claim that Clean Factory makes the best reps. So I googled Clean Factory Replicas and I came accross this website.
https://clean-factory.us/
Is this the real website of Clean Factory's rolex's? I have already purchased the following Replica from this website, but after looking online today, I am extremely worried I am not getting an authentic Clean Factory replica...
https://clean-factory.us/product/cl...k-dial-904l-steel-best-edition-3230-movement/
The link above is the replica I purchased through Paypal, keep in mind, this purchase costed me roughly $700. I contacted them on Whatsapp and Telegram after to learn more about the shipping process, and they said the following: (his telegram is JerryClean)
"Hello sir
Glad to hear you
This is Jerry from clean factory"

When I asked about the shipping process he said the following-
"After payment,your watch will be prepared with 7-14 days,during this moment,it will be inspected well for all the performances in our QC Lab,which has strict standards and professional procedures,to ensure its flawless.
Before we ship it,we will take pictures and videos of your watch for you.
The package will take 2-3 days to transit in HONG KONG,then deliver to your address,usually take 9 days."

I just need advice from others on if I am getting scammed. Should I chargeback if so? Where do I buy an authentic 1:1 Replica Rolex Explorer 36mm anyways? Does Cleanfactory even have a website? If so, what is it?

PLEASE HELP ME :(

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Hi there,

New Rep Rolex buyer here... I was doing minimal research on some Rolex Replicas that looked nice, and I found the Clean Factory Rolex Explorer 36mm to be very attractive. I was trying to find a reputable source to buy one, and I have already purchased my Replica Rolex last night. However, I am worried that I chose a wrong website. I am seeing a lot of threads of people saying not to trust random websites, and to go to a dealer on this forum website to find the best authentic Replica Rolex.
After doing my research, a lot of people claim that Clean Factory makes the best reps. So I googled Clean Factory Replicas and I came accross this website.
https://clean-factory.us/
Is this the real website of Clean Factory's rolex's? I have already purchased the following Replica from this website, but after looking online today, I am extremely worried I am not getting an authentic Clean Factory replica...
https://clean-factory.us/product/cl...k-dial-904l-steel-best-edition-3230-movement/
The link above is the replica I purchased through Paypal, keep in mind, this purchase costed me roughly $700. I contacted them on Whatsapp and Telegram after to learn more about the shipping process, and they said the following: (his telegram is JerryClean)
"Hello sir
Glad to hear you
This is Jerry from clean factory"

When I asked about the shipping process he said the following-
"After payment,your watch will be prepared with 7-14 days,during this moment,it will be inspected well for all the performances in our QC Lab,which has strict standards and professional procedures,to ensure its flawless.
Before we ship it,we will take pictures and videos of your watch for you.
The package will take 2-3 days to transit in HONG KONG,then deliver to your address,usually take 9 days."

I just need advice from others on if I am getting scammed. Should I chargeback if so? Where do I buy an authentic 1:1 Replica Rolex Explorer 36mm anyways? Does Cleanfactory even have a website? If so, what is it?

PLEASE HELP ME :(
STOP HIJACKING POSTS!