• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
the RM50 and 11 shitters in my thread, those have been heavily modded, the onola is gone for parts(and that was the best quality of the 3). they now don't look to bad, for what they are.

don't count on those upgraded shitters to be better = bait&switch.

idk what movement, but its quartz, 4&5 2.35 are about a week out. and then mod them, i expect.

this one is on DHG, but i didn't trust the sellers. so i contacted a TD, michaeltravis, who got it for me, $180 all in. and get this, the date works and looks as it should, but not gen.

crappy pic, only one that angle i have right now.

This looks really good. Can you post a photo of the caseback and from the sides please?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Gym strap mounted:

KGWHY1.jpeg

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
Hi Guys,

Could the Experts tell me, which Factory this is? Its 7750 with little Second; i think.

I want to sell it here on RWI; its only in the Box since Months.

Reactions: CF_Stan

CF_Stan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Which factory?
BBR, but it’s the older one without the clone movement. These ones suffered from stuttering seconds many were dead on arrival. Mines still going strong and thankfully didn’t suffer from either. If you’re looking for a RM055 I’d go with the new release from ZF.