• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Hi there,

New Rep Rolex buyer here... I was doing minimal research on some Rolex Replicas that looked nice, and I found the Clean Factory Rolex Explorer 36mm to be very attractive. I was trying to find a reputable source to buy one, and I have already purchased my Replica Rolex last night. However, I am worried that I chose a wrong website. I am seeing a lot of threads of people saying not to trust random websites, and to go to a dealer on this forum website to find the best authentic Replica Rolex.
After doing my research, a lot of people claim that Clean Factory makes the best reps. So I googled Clean Factory Replicas and I came accross this website.
https://clean-factory.us/
Is this the real website of Clean Factory's rolex's? I have already purchased the following Replica from this website, but after looking online today, I am extremely worried I am not getting an authentic Clean Factory replica...
https://clean-factory.us/product/cl...k-dial-904l-steel-best-edition-3230-movement/
The link above is the replica I purchased through Paypal, keep in mind, this purchase costed me roughly $700. I contacted them on Whatsapp and Telegram after to learn more about the shipping process, and they said the following: (his telegram is JerryClean)
"Hello sir
Glad to hear you
This is Jerry from clean factory"

When I asked about the shipping process he said the following-
"After payment,your watch will be prepared with 7-14 days,during this moment,it will be inspected well for all the performances in our QC Lab,which has strict standards and professional procedures,to ensure its flawless.
Before we ship it,we will take pictures and videos of your watch for you.
The package will take 2-3 days to transit in HONG KONG,then deliver to your address,usually take 9 days."

I just need advice from others on if I am getting scammed. Should I chargeback if so? Where do I buy an authentic 1:1 Replica Rolex Explorer 36mm anyways? Does Cleanfactory even have a website? If so, what is it?

PLEASE HELP ME :(
Fk off back to your Rolex forum b*tch ass

Reactions: Eggroll_96

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
well, at least i can wear it now. where there is a will, there is a way, if you have skills. i have 2 new incoming.
oh, get this, the big date actually works. if i could get the chrono hand to stop, i would be happy enough with it. but what can i expect for $160 shipped.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
well, at least i can wear it now. where there is a will, there is a way, if you have skills. i have 2 new incoming.
oh, get this, the big date actually works. if i could get the chrono hand to stop, i would be happy enough with it. but what can i expect for $160 shipped.

If it's an auto it's a seagull calendar with working big date but no chrono (super common in dhgate watches); if it's quartz it's a Sunon POS with a chrono but no working big date

Reactions: CF_Stan

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
AMO didn't know what is in my yet to get 11, but he said they call it Tianjin. so i googled it, came up with ST2525. i don't expect much for $30, but are these any good or just junk? are there better replacemnts? i would be willing to buy if not to costly, in order to get the chrono hand to stop.

other than the chunk and chrono hand, i am pretty happy with this. the dial looks darned good for the price.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
AMO didn't know what is in my yet to get 11, but he said they call it Tianjin. so i googled it, came up with ST2525. i don't expect much for $30, but are these any good or just junk? are there better replacemnts? i would be willing to buy if not to costly, in order to get the chrono hand to stop.

other than the chunk and chrono hand, i am pretty happy with this. the dial looks darned good for the price.
Yeah, it's a Tianjin-made seagull clone, they're the ST25 series and are not great at all. They're in tons of DHGate reps because they're cheap as chips in bulk. There isn't another movement that'll just drop in, what you're looking for are the "new 2024" shitters that run Sunon quartz movements like your RM65 but those also aren't great. A VK would be awesome but the big-date version doesn't fit the dial and the subdials are the wrong layout. Other than that all you're gonna get are 7750s which have a whole other set of problems and are much more expensive.

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
my 65 has a miyota, do you have a pic of the shitter sunon? . i would love to have the 65's movement in this thing.
far as a movement goes, the subdials, idc if they work, i would glue them, so i could even put a 2813 in it, but idk about the hands. heck, i could be happy enough with the shitter sunon in here, i just buy 6 of em to have when needed. then maybe i would even unchunk the case.

Stuvetjee

For all your RM Strap and Jewelry needs!
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Gummy Pink! 🧠✏️

hzJck1.jpeg