• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I wonder how long those straps are. Will a RM055 with those straps fit a wide wrist?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
You've go a link or a contact where you bought this please bro?

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
oh. be very carefull what straps you get, and/or be prepared to gamble. the same watch but from different factories can have different fitting straps. and then the AliX straps. they just seem to pull these out their ass's = what you get is what you get = don't like it, tough titty.

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
$30 each, not much better than $8 alix. the grey color is good, the orange not so much. and the plastic bung, these are crap. the green strap 11, it came with yellow crap. so i went to change it, whomever put them in crushed the plastic. had i not found out and taken them off, the watch would have fell to the ground.

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
when i discovered Mille's, i didn't like them. as time went on and i started learning, i got to love them. even (then) the crappy $30 supper shitters. but then i got the rose 65, i was hooked = LOVE! then the $160 shipped rose/green 11-03. but now, i have another level of LOVE. these i also didn't like when i first saw them, not at all. then one day i stumbled on a black/gold skull and said WOW! then i looked more. of all i picked this as it has color. and let me tell you, for $180 this thing is pretty freak'n nice! at 17mm isn't as much of a chunk, and because of the pillars on the side looks even less so. the dial looks GREAT for the price, lots of detail, same for the back. its an auto but very hard to tell, i thought it was broke as i could see something flopping around back there. turned out to be the rotor, pics later. the dial markers have lume! but the fucking hands don't, WTF, its always something. maybe i'l fix, maybe i won't. anyway, i a very happy with it, it has lots of flex, and i like flex. i bought the grey for this, but the black looks pretty good.

one more to come later, its something of a grail for me

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
i am going to put lume on the hands. and i am going to stop using a potato to take pics. this watch is really growing on me. it is on the grey now, but idk it it will stay.

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
Hey ! Super nice pic, i was look for the grey version of this RM but td told me that there where non nice version of this model, any opinion ?

do you mean grey case? i can't say i have seen one. go here and look, you can also message and ask. you also have to really know what to look for as i have seen a few factories of this where it looked like the screws were stamped in, mine is all real screws or screw heads = some don't actually screw down, sigh. and also shit dials.