• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to truetime168

darkstar2k77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/10
Hello everyone
I am Lucy,Welcome to Truetime168,thank you to visit here,I am a watch dealer from China,I will try my best to find the watch if you send me a picture and a description of what you want.

I will offer below policy:
a. Reply customer's email in 24 hours;
b. if package lost or seized by customes on shipping, I will resend replacement by free.
c. before shipping, I will show customer QC pics of the actual items.
d. If the rep watch has problem at arrived, I will send replacement or accept return for shipping.
e. I will keep the afterservice for the watch for at least 2 year if movement have problem, i will try my best to get the watch parts for customer if they need.

You can also browse my website: www.truetime-168.com
If you see some watches you are interested in or have any question about my watches,please feel free to email me by email: [email protected]
You can place order online directly after you register,then I will contact you as soon as possible.

I am sorry my site doesn't support browsing by mobile phone now,I'm trying to deal with this problem later, so please browse it from computer now .

Thank you for choosing Truetime168!!!
Welcome Lucy,

Bugs on the website using Mobile browser. It shows an error. Works well on desktop.

Hudd

Horology Curious
19/11/15
Can someone tell me what the Noob Factory is? I see a few watches listed on aliexpress from the Noob factory and I thought aliexpress didn't have reliable watches. I'm very new to replica watches and a little lost. Thank you.

Arttylux

27/9/15
Can someone tell me what the Noob Factory is? I see a few watches listed on aliexpress from the Noob factory and I thought aliexpress didn't have reliable watches. I'm very new to replica watches and a little lost. Thank you.

Noob is a name of a producer of replica watches,. Of course this factory is not listed in the yellow pages under this name... But they have some good replicas. On Ali there are a lot of watches called "Noob" mostly it is not true. With a TD(trusted dealer) from this forum, like Lucy/Truetime168. You are certain not to get ripped off. They have earned our trust...

A lot of the "Noob" watches on Ali are crap, because they are low end replicas.

I have ordered a Submariner Noob V5/6 from Lucy, this week. It is my first rep that I order online. But I trust Lucy.

My advice is to read up here on the forum.... Avoid buying reps on Ali, when you know what rep you want... Send an email to the Trusted Dealer of your choice and be more or less worry free.

Ali is a gamble... And you might not get what you pay for. The TDs are usually a tiny bit more expensive, but they provide a service: ease of mind...

You also have the option of buying a rep sold in the M2M sales here.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@Franck_1331
Don't even THINK about posting another piece of thread spam here! I'm about to go wipe a significant number off your post count as it is, any more of this post whoring and I'll toss you in the brig for a week!

Network

4/10/14
Lucy must be busy, I sent a mail on Sunday night (GMT) and no answer yet. Or may be I am just too impatient :laugh:

Gaeldr

19/8/15
Website doesn't work, hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Network

4/10/14
I am disappointed this TD never answered, pulled the trigger with an other one.

Jooc10

17/3/15
I am disappointed this TD never answered, pulled the trigger with an other one.
Try sending a follow up email. I was in the same boat as you, my email went unanswered for 5 days before I sent a follow up mail to ensure she did not miss it by accident.

kingcrab

Known Member
17/12/15
I kind of gave up after 7/8 days...though I wanted to give her biz, there are many other TD want my biz..sorry Lucy

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Website doesn't work. Sent her email to enquire and she replied will check and get back to me. It has been a month since. Disappointing. Service like this can still be TD?

blee

11/11/15
Website doesn't work. Sent her email to enquire and she replied will check and get back to me. It has been a month since. Disappointing. Service like this can still be TD?

Unfortunately, it's bad timing to contact any TD right now, since it is CNY. I'd wait to hear back from her after Feb 15. If she still doesn't contact, send another email. Personally, I've had great communication with her prior to this CNY.

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Unfortunately, it's bad timing to contact any TD right now, since it is CNY. I'd wait to hear back from her after Feb 15. If she still doesn't contact, send another email. Personally, I've had great communication with her prior to this CNY.

The email that I sent to her was in December.