• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to truetime168

pike0158

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/15
CONUS
Hi Lucy, can't seem to connect to your website
From what I have read, she doesn't maintain her website. But whatever you are looking, send her an email with a description and pic and she can get it for you. I don't think she checks that often. You need to email her directly with address at the beginning of this thread. I have purchased from her multiple times and she usually responds within 12 hours unless its a CYN or some kind of national holiday.

dondulah

Known Member
3/4/16
Didn't you read the post above yours?
There is no post from Lucy that is posted clearly stating the site it down. There are lots of old posts about websites, its reasonable to assume there should still be one. Just because some guy with 54 posts says she doesn't maintain her site, doesn't mean its gospel. She can post on here on the sticky, "the website is no more....and then you can bust chops. I don't get the attitude sometimes. Its a valid question. I did not see anything saying the website is no more. If she is a TD on here, she should make a sticky stating "no website", "this is how to order".... Don't be so quick to bust chops "little".

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
There is no post from Lucy that is posted clearly stating the site it down. There are lots of old posts about websites, its reasonable to assume there should still be one. Just because some guy with 54 posts says she doesn't maintain her site, doesn't mean its gospel. She can post on here on the sticky, "the website is no more....and then you can bust chops. I don't get the attitude sometimes. Its a valid question. I did not see anything saying the website is no more. If she is a TD on here, she should make a sticky stating "no website", "this is how to order".... Don't be so quick to bust chops "little".

Fair enough! Good point.