• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to truetime168

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello everyone
I am Lucy,Welcome to Truetime168,thank you to visit here,I am a watch dealer from China,I will try my best to find the watch if you send me a picture and a description of what you want.

I will offer below policy:
a. Reply customer's email in 24 hours;
b. if package lost or seized by customes on shipping, I will resend replacement by free.
c. before shipping, I will show customer QC pics of the actual items.
d. If the rep watch has problem at arrived, I will send replacement or accept return for shipping.
e. I will keep the afterservice for the watch for at least 2 year if movement have problem, i will try my best to get the watch parts for customer if they need.

You can also browse my website: www.truetime-168.com
If you see some watches you are interested in or have any question about my watches,please feel free to email me by email: [email protected]
You can place order online directly after you register,then I will contact you as soon as possible.

I am sorry my site doesn't support browsing by mobile phone now,I'm trying to deal with this problem later, so please browse it from computer now .

Thank you for choosing Truetime168!!!

Xebryus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/1/13
Welcome to the Forum Lucy.

I'll send you a email soon

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome Lucy, everyone please give a big RWI welcome to our newest vendor. Lucy is keen to please and will be a great asset to our members. Check out the website and place an order!

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Lucy welcome to RWI. I hope you build many great relationships here on our board and wish you much success. I will be emailing you soon.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Welcome Lucy. I look forward to reading great reviews about you. Website works for me.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
A warm welcome Lucy........great to have another vendor on board.
respect-051.gif

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Your website ain't working.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Welcome to RWI Lucy, your terms are very reasonable :)

I'm sure the site is experiencing some traffic issue?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Welcome Lucy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????