• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - TA8088

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
This thread is like the RWI version of Expendables. All the main characters are here and ones gone rogue. Let's hope like the movies it has a happy ending, but unlike the movies doesn't result in half the population of Malta being blown to smithereens to get there :LOL:

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Man, I had quite a bit of respect for him... What a shame.

HwkCSb.jpeg

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Figure I'll kindly remind him of his unresolved issues here every time I see he posts over on rwg unless someone else beats me to it.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
@BigOffshoreDaddy - I'm honored brother! Thanks for the support and your words of wisdom. Good to see you.
@TA8088 - Enough is enough. My offers of support and willingness to work with you for an amicable resolution have now expired.
A man is only as good as his word.
It's time to get your shit together
It's never been my intention to not figure out a way to refund you and make you whole here at some point and occb2 as well. I am still trying to find another full time job with zero success. It's not that I haven't wanted to send something even if it's just a small bit at a time. It's literally been there's been nothing there in the bank to send. I've managed just barely to keep the roof over our head and the power on so far.

• Wow
Reactions: Reaps

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
So that there better context of what happened with these sales let me provide some details. I sold occb2 a Milgauss that I thought housed an A2824 or 36. Something came loose in shipping and when his smith went to work on it turned out it was a hi-beat 21J movement. DD60 bought my IWC Cousteau and when it arrived the big chrono hand was loose so he returned it. It was never about not sending watches to these guys or attempting to scam them or using my reputation to scam anyone. The money had simply been spent to keep the lights on and the roof over our heads. I've listed at least 20 reps here this year and many of them sold here. Quite a few were $400-500 rarer old school reps and these made to their buyers and were successful transactions. If my intention was to scam wouldn't I have done it with a bunch of these higher end reps.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I've listed at least 20 reps here this year and many of them sold here. Quite a few were $400-500 rarer old school reps and these made to their buyers and were successful transactions.
According to the above, this year alone…..at least 20 x average $450 = $9000
It's not that I haven't wanted to send something even if it's just a small bit at a time. It's literally been there's been nothing there in the bank to send.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It's never been my intention to not figure out a way to refund you and make you whole here at some point and occb2 as well. I am still trying to find another full time job with zero success. It's not that I haven't wanted to send something even if it's just a small bit at a time. It's literally been there's been nothing there in the bank to send. I've managed just barely to keep the roof over our head and the power on so far.
You have no idea how disappointed I am in you. This won't end well unless you make good and make good soon. Not sure you realise exactly who you owe money to and what they were before . . .