• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - TA8088

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'm very disappointed to need to be doing this, this is not what I expect from an ex-staff member but enough is enough. Come on Eric, you owe both DD60 and occb2 big time mate. We all have problems in life but you have just stopped communicating at all and that's bad. You need to talk to people and work this out. I'm not angry, I'm very disappointed in you.

@TA8088

Last edited by a moderator:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Unfortunately it is not just here. He took at least a couple of members over on RepGeek. Sending empty boxes then claiming it happened in transit.

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly as he has had an excellent reputation up till now.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
How fucking sad. I cannot wish him ill but I share TB's disappointment.

One being a staff member, we get to see the crap people who are scammed endure and then this happens.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
There for the grace of God go I.

This is really hard to watch. Seeing an ex-staff member ripping off current staff and refusing to communicate or return calls. Shame on you @TA8088. No matter what is going on for you personally, trading on your past reputation and ripping off staff members, is shameful behaviour and a real let down for other ex-staff and current staff. You are a discredit to RWI.

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
what the actual...?!? thats so disappointing Eric.

cartierjoe

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/22
This is sad. Being an ex staff. I hope everyone gets refunded and this one has a happy ending. Has anyone on the brig had a happy ending? Hope this one.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That's the scenario no one here wants to see... WTF ! ☹️

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well @TA8088 you have seen this thread, do you intend to reply? Dude, the last thing I want to do is allow the several people wishing to act on this to do so, is it worth it? Yo know what can happen to people who end up in the brig and yo uare not immune.
No one is asking you to do what you cannot, all people want is for you to communicate to those you owe money to and begin to work something out. if this doesn't happen I can only assume the worst and won't any longer ask for restraint.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
There was a 10 year break in his post history (2013 - early 2023). All his sales after that break are on staff hold.

I don't know (and probably don't care, tbh) what happened in his life during that break, but to come back just to scam other members (let alone former fellow staff members) is an absolute low life move.

@TA8088 Since proxy is on the case now, simply fixing this situation is perhaps the smartest and least painful option you have ...

Last edited:

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
I echo C Master...there but for the grace of God.

Shocking, yes...but not unbelievable. Anybody is capable of anything, given the right or wrong circumstances. Much like our first Owner/Leader, if anyone remembers that.

Anyway, this isn't the wake up call he's looking for. It's going to take a severe Come To Hayseuss moment before he sees the light. I just hope he sees it and that right soon.

Do the right thing @TA8088 ... Reach out to someone and accept the help offered. You already know what's on the horizon, and the Dogs of War here are indeed not kind...and one - Proxy - has already started barking. We're here to help; accept it.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I echo C Master...there but for the grace of God.

Shocking, yes...but not unbelievable. Anybody is capable of anything, given the right or wrong circumstances. Much like our first Owner/Leader, if anyone remembers that.

Anyway, this isn't the wake up call he's looking for. It's going to take a severe Come To Hayseuss moment before he sees the light. I just hope he sees it and that right soon.

Do the right thing @TA8088 ... Reach out to someone and accept the help offered. You already know what's on the horizon, and the Dogs of War here are indeed not kind...and one - Proxy - has already started barking. We're here to help; accept it.
The man himself. You have done your damnedest to reform some of these guys. I have seen the help you have given even scammers to change their lives. RWI owes you.

Eric if you will not listen to current staff, please listen to one of the main stays of RWI since its inception.

It is great to see you B.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Definitely miss seeing you around BOD! Hopefully you can talk sense into this guy where others have failed.

Life can change circumstances for the bad for any of us. If there is a personal issue going on it would be best just to reach out and work out whatever the issues are. Honestly @TA8088 if you have the watches as they were described and don't have the money to refund, nor the money to ship ,I'm sure a bunch of us would be willing to chip in to provide you with shipping labels to get them out to their rightful owners, or at least a neutral party to assist shipping them on.