• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to*The Brig - Interestingmember905

Joelow

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/18
Ok RWI enough of the bullshit as I am off and had to say what was needed to say so I am happy now that RALPHY1975 knows that I am not interesting member905 and you guys wasted your time and mine so as far as I know you jerks are the ones who need to make amends not me so selavi!! as a new user I will keep my eyes on you since I know who you guys are LOL

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17
come on terryj you wanted my hand inside of you remember bitch!!!

No. I don't recall that at all. But you seem to have some obsession about what things are put up other peoples asses, either belonging to them or you. That isn't healthy at all. You should go talk to a professional.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Ok RWI enough of the bullshit as I am off and had to say what was needed to say so I am happy now that RALPHY1975 knows that I am not interesting member905 and you guys wasted your time and mine so as far as I know you jerks are the ones who need to make amends not me so selavi!! as a new user I will keep my eyes on you since I know who you guys are LOL

:picard:

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Ralphy1975 Bro you could have said something, but like I remember your one of them cocky ass with an attitude you are what I called you when we first met you a true asshole no apologies this time ill be watching you too. see you ass holes.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Ralphy1975 Bro you could have said something, but like I remember your one of them cocky ass with an attitude you are what I called you when we first met you a true asshole no apologies this time ill be watching you too. see you ass holes.

Joe it sounds like you are having a tough time. Do you have any support structures in place that you can use? I recommend that you give your clinic a call and make use of your outpatient support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tmp2018 and Rx4Time

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Not very creative at insults is he? Anyone who repeats himself that much and resorts to profanities that often has a fair chance of being less than intelligent.

He just won't admit he's one and the same even tho under all the ranting the syntax and grammar are identical let alone the fact that Tapa shows clearly that that they are one and the same.

No way this guy is a doctor with actual patients but just in case I'm going to find this guy and if he is by some miracle a real MD I'll be making his employers well aware of this thread because no one with issues like his should be treating anyone!

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
let me know if you would like to meet up so I can show you ass hole!

Did you miss some grammar? Am I right in thinking you want to show him ass hole? That's a bit weird. I'm not sure my wife has ever seen my ass hole, and you want to go flaunting yours around like that!! What exactly would you like him to do when he comes face to face with your ass hole? You seem to have an obsession about people putting things up ass holes, maybe that is your intention?

Last edited:
Reactions: XpanzerX and legend

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Did you miss some grammar? Am I right in thinking you want to show him ass hole? That's a bit weird. I'm not sure my wife has ever seen my ass hole, and you want to go flaunting yours around like that!! What exactly would you like him to do when he comes face to face with your ass hole? You seem to have an obsession about people putting things up ass holes, maybe that is your intention?

You’ve never had your wife give you suppositories or an enema? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
bkg! You want some too , Ok that's because you have a bush of grass stuck up your ass, and that's is why your nasty stinky ass wife can't find your fucking ass hole!! if you like I can use my lawnmower to trim some off you faget, but if that does not work and your wife cant't still find it, then I may help by sticking a Michael kors watch up your wifes ass for better vision.

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
LOL having fun, People! I see you bitches have nothing better to do, so I guess on my spare time, I can come back here and give you guys and girls some more treatment. LMFAO

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
What an interesting thread. How are the mods tolerating this lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: XpanzerX

SN13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/14
bkg! You want some too , Ok that's because you have a bush of grass stuck up your ass, and that's is why your nasty stinky ass wife can't find your fucking ass hole!! if you like I can use my lawnmower to trim some off you faget, but if that does not work and your wife cant't still find it, then I may help by sticking a Michael kors watch up your wifes ass for better vision.

Lolwutmate.jpg

WTF did I just read?

Reactions: DD60

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Do I want some you ask.... well, there is a two fold answer to your question. Ass holes can be fun, however they are also full of shit. You seem to be less of the first and more of the second.

You seriously must be about 16, at least that’s how you behave. It’s fun to keep you here, as although you think you’re having a right laugh, no one is laughing with you; we’re all laughing at you and how pathetic you are.

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Really bkg you contradict your self there buddy It’s fun to keep me here, Well I have noticed that since you ass holes are full of shit, and got nothing better to do but to keep trolling the situation. How did you know that at 16 I would be acting like this, you speak by experience right. what about you! you hypocrite you read the thread and, then decided to participate so how old are you asshole. Lol . actually I am enjoying my self having you morons drop by and want to challenge me in a verbal discussion. So don't feel bad that you decided to join the circus be glad that your a fucking clown like the rest of you assholes LMFAO. Faget

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Really bkg you contradict your self there buddy It’s fun to keep me here, Well I have noticed that since you ass holes are full of shit, and got nothing better to do but to keep trolling the situation. How did you know that at 16 I would be acting like this, you speak by experience right. what about you! you hypocrite you read the thread and, then decided to participate so how old are you asshole. Lol . actually I am enjoying my self having you morons drop by and want to challenge me in a verbal discussion. So don't feel bad that you decided to join the circus be glad that your a fucking clown like the rest of you assholes LMFAO. Faget

Wow. You know me so well. Thanks for the affirmation of my sexual orientation. I'm glad to know you approve ;)