• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to*The Brig - Interestingmember905

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If you make one single further account here I'll release all your information a piece at a time until you stop. I wonder what your patients would think of your dirty mouth and scamming ways?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Not such an interesting member now, Her' Doctor!
Loser.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
It'll be real interesting when he makes additional accounts....

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
His patients?! Dear lord. That not only worries me due to the fact that he is or may be a scammer, but jeeze the guy seems a little dumb to be entrusted to care for patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: phdsjain

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Well he logged on today but didn't post anything . . . that's weird - I do hope he's OK - maybe he's just confused ?

Maybe he doesn't understand why having 2 accounts, posting fake reviews of his own sales, claiming that he 'regularly services genuine Rolex movements' even though it was obvious that he didn't understand the first thing about watches, movements, modding them or anything else including not being able to count to 10 using both hands, and claiming to not make a profit from the watches he was selling, that all of this, and probably more, was not appreciated here - or maybe he's just a Dumb Fucking Cunt.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
:ban:

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Man, I knew we hadn't heard the last from this dude, I even checked In here looking for a thread on him and low and behold here it is!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Don't you just love it when someone has been a fucking prick.. To then see them appear in the brig shortly after.

Fuck you and good riddance.

​​​​​​Boom boom boom another one bites the dust!

Reactions: Nivka

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
Well well well, the old five star review from a fake profile trick, you just don't know when to give up do you?
If you make one single further account here I'll release all your information a piece at a time until you stop. I wonder what your patients would think of your dirty mouth and scamming ways?

Just a heads up he’s selling on repgeek under int905.

bikrizzle

3/1/17
How can you sleep in peace, if you are scamming people I wonder.. :wtf:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Does brig status carry over to other rep forums as well?

No , unless the other forum decides to initiate some form restriction