• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to*The Brig - Interestingmember905

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
What a clown

Edit* not you, the other guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he has patients ?

Those poor people.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He really is delusional.

Yup, serious mental health problems.

Reminds me A LOT of RWIuser88 or whatever his name was.

Maybe it's the same guy ?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
oh my god, it's like he tried to accuse tripdog for what happened here in the other forum, thinking that people won't know the truth lmao, that guy sure is totally crazy

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
How can you sleep in peace, if you are scamming people I wonder.. :wtf:
To be fair, he hasnt scammed anyone yet. Just wont listen to mods or become a SV. his attitude sucked also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
To be fair, he hasnt scammed anyone yet. Just wont listen to mods or become a SV. his attitude sucked also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The guy is whacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XpanzerX

Joelow

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/18
LMFAO! I can not believe how crazy and weird you people are, listen to you Clowns you guys are sick with paranoid personality disorder look this up if you don't know what it means , LOL, I am not interestingmember905 you paranoid morons. I am a new to this forum and happy with the watch I purchased here, and all I did was to give this guy a nice review, but for some reason! hahaha it has caused an explosion of infested confused, crazy, thinking Clowns ha-ha Nice Circus you guys run here. Also by the way dumb asses, I created a new account and was able to get a few more sweet watches so I don't care how long you keep this account locked you can display it for ever. You people are weird and crazy so have fun believing what you want to believe, and to the admin who locked my account I was able to contact the people I needed to and I don't need to make amends with no one here. Keep trusting these crazy clowns your doing a good job buddy. P.S I am the last to laugh last HAHAHAHAHAH!!! so kiss my ass! Later haters..

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
LMFAO! I can not believe how crazy and weird you people are, listen to you Clowns you guys are sick with paranoid personality disorder look this up if you don't know what it means , LOL, I am not interestingmember905 you paranoid morons. I am a new to this forum and happy with the watch I purchased here, and all I did was to give this guy a nice review, but for some reason! hahaha it has caused an explosion of infested confused, crazy, thinking Clowns ha-ha Nice Circus you guys run here. Also by the way dumb asses, I created a new account and was able to get a few more sweet watches so I don't care how long you keep this account locked you can display it for ever. You people are weird and crazy so have fun believing what you want to believe, and to the admin who locked my account I was able to contact the people I needed to and I don't need to make amends with no one here. Keep trusting these crazy clowns your doing a good job buddy. P.S I am the last to laugh last HAHAHAHAHAH!!! so kiss my ass! Later haters..

:ban:

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Wasn't your IQ between 130 - 145 ?

Can't believe your denying when there is clear evidence that you use the one device to log in via different user names via tapa.

I still have those screenshots would you like to see them to refresh your memory

546f4fa0123ff6f7e95c418244048d3b.jpg
5dd73dcb6a49ca5463d3a83e6b6cea82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Drifter!!! you really are an asshole, and a retard dumb ass! interesting member asked me to join that forum because he told me he was no longer with RWI and I did so if I want to get a nice watch I can order it from him moron so continue making your friend clowns believe what ever you want I don't appreciate the accusations when you fuckwads don't have a clue what your talking about.

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
I don't give a fuck you dumb ass keep insisting or keep saying I just feel sorry for this guy who has not scammed anybody and has really actually sold me and others a nice watch so ask and confirm with others to see if he has scammed anybody I bet he has not so go Fuck your self and your clown friends MORONS!!!!

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Also I am not the only one to have joined that forum others who have purchased have joined too idiot.

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Last say I will be recommending people to join that forum since RWI has a bunch of assholes who have mental issues.

Joelow

Banned
7/8/18
Come pinga maricones hijo the putas LOl

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Lol ... Your IQ finally kicked in and you disabled the privacy settings on tapa you dumb fuck, it so happens that both profiles are now private. What a fucking coincidence...lololol

Good luck to you ..
Last say I will be recommending people to join that forum since RWI has a bunch of assholes who have mental issues.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk